1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GRFOCO, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

2. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

4. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

I hope for a victory of n.63!

Chriss likes this.
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Live in 9h

Live in 13h

Stepy and sps_for_race like this.
  6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Stepy likes this.
  8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

FREE PRACTICE - BARCELONA - BLANCPAIN GT SERIES

QUALIFYING - BLANCPAIN GT SPORTS CLUB BARCELONA 2019

RACE 1 - BLANCPAIN GT SPORTS CLUB

RACE 2 - BLANCPAIN GT SPORTS CLUB

9. Stepy

Stepy Racer

Live in 3 hours
    live now

10. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Don't know why they made the qualifying video private. I was in the midst of watching the video back as I didn't catch the live broadcast when the recording was made inaccessible.

12. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Works fine for me still.

EDIT: just gone now...

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, the linked Qualifying video in the post above is set to private.

I've watched the shootout and got spoiled on the Q3 result since - it's alright, just odd.

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Shame about the long safety car period but overall the race was really good, quite close and action packed racing.

15. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Yep good vert race, close racing, that's why GT races are so enjoyable.

16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Epistolarius and Son like this.
  17. Chriss

Chriss Racer

@GRFOCO I know this may be too much to ask, but any chance for an update of your post for 2020?

It was the go-to source for me for all motorsport events in 2019 honestly :)

cerebralvortex and GRFOCO like this.
  18. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Copy and paste from another message.

thanks for the suggestion, but this year i will not do that.
    has been a huge work to do the 2019 calendar, and now between job and family i haven't any time.

Feel free to open the 2020 tread. i'd like to follow it.

19. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

About this year´s Bathurst 12 hours...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe I´m wrong, but aren´t only last year´s car models allowed to race? I would have sworn that newer models aren´t permitted.

20. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

New models are allowed to take part since this year.

carlossanchez97 likes this.