1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

BOP Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Oct 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. for those who cannot finish a race with ferrari, watch Aris streams. I haven no problems anymore and at top pace

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  2. stasek44

stasek44 Rookie

Hi,

Maybe I missed something something here, but what about combining 2019 and 2018 cars in one race?

For example if I will start multiplayer server on 2019_track I supose the BOP will be adjusted to 2019 season. Then what about cars from season 2018 which weren't racing in 2019 season? (Gallardo, Jag, Nissan 2015, Porsche 2018, McL 650 etc.). Ofcourse people are allowed to use these cars on the server, but are they also balanced so each car (at least in theory) is competetive?

How it is?

Regards,
    SF

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Ballast is added. For example..

acc_ballast_example.jpg

Eduardo AuKiss likes this.
  4. stasek44

stasek44 Rookie

Thanks!

From where can I get such a great table with all cars? :)

5. Salvatore Amato can you please post the link of Aris Stream?. Thanks. :D

6. look for Aris.Drives on YouTube.

Gaetano Cammareri likes this.
  7. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

Do you think that the BOP is equal/balanced? In my opinion Porsche is OP and Bentley and Nissan is too poor (Honda is discontinued).
    Maybe, cars like Mercedes have to be a little improved in order to balance with others in some tracks.
    Finally, I don't understand McLaren is really good for some tracks and too bad and many others.

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

9. IGTC BOP has been added to the first post. We will update it further as we collect the other Tracks times. :)

kingkabong, Tim Meuris and Coanda like this.
  10. Chriss

Chriss Racer

So once again some very interesting findings with the Intercontinental GT BOP!

Firstly, we can see that once again Kunos has done an amazing job once again with their BOP, in that many many cars can be race winning on the Intercontinental GT tracks. In fact, many of the cars are so even on laptime, it is incredible.

Secondly, is Honda NSX overpowered by miles on Bathurst? No. But, one has to say, the BOP for the Honda NSX Evo seems to be completely different to the BOP it received in the 2019 season tracks. It basically went from a sitting duck to one of the strongest, if not the strongest, car in the field, which explains the increasing number of NSXs used in public and league multiplayer races ;)

Also, I want to repeat that with this BOP comparison we test hotlap pace in optimal conditions. This table does not say anything about fuel consumption, tyre wear, and it also just compares outright pace with the standard aggressive setups. For several cars, nearly a second can be gained with a tweaked setup.

RLM_IGTC_BOP_Table.jpg

11. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

A big thank you to SRO and manufacturers for all the data available but also to our beta testers that greatly helped us balancing and fine tweaking the cars as well as the various drivers and anonymous engineers that also help with the extra information. They all know who they are, they should be proud and we can’t thank them enough.

Of course the balancing act never ends and we’re always on the lookout for a more even grid.

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It's nice to see the Honda up there in the mix.. It drives pretty nice at Bathurst.. :)

ignission, Son and Tim Meuris like this.
  13. Fredix_27

Fredix_27 Rookie

Does this new BOP also affects the previous tracks ? Is it some sort of "2020 BOP" ? Or it's only for the ICGT ?

14. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

it's only the ICGT BoP. completely different from the GT Series/GT World Challenge one. and I love my NSX even more now that it has a good pace :D

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah and why is that..?

16. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

I don't know what made the car faster in the BoP, tbh. but I always loved the NSX Evo. even on the Blancpain BoP. it's a very forgiving car and a good MR car teacher. plus I love the inside downshift sound :D

17. Why is the old nissan 2015 so much away from other cars.

18. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

probably because the BoP for that older generation car is wierd. it was probably too dominant in the previous years and on the other championships(24h series. especially at Dubai with the Nissan GT Academy)

19. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

It would be interesting to know in which track categories Bathurst, Kyalami and Laguna Seca are. Does anybody know?

20. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Do the BoP is applied by track?

I mean, if i enter in a server with "Spa 2018", the bop is the blancpain's 2018 right? Even if i run with the McLaren 720s or the Aston V8, right?
    So the new bop is applied only on the DLC's tracks?

And What about "Spa 2019"?
    Is there the Blancpain's 2019 bop or the IGTC's bop?