1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - The Complete Dash Set

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Ensi Ferrum, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-cds-complete-dash-set.24736/
    Just released a little hotfix.
    Fixes:
    • Honda NSX GT3 2017:
      RPM bar fixed, now working
    • Honda NSX GT3 Evo 2019:
      RPM bar fixed, now working
    • Mercedes AMG GT3 2015:
      Gear Backround fixed
      TC Background fixed
    • Hardware LEDs:
      Lock Warning LEDs Values fixed
      Slip Warning LEDs fixed
      Lock / Slip Algorithm in DLL not final!
      Eyebrow style Slip / Lock LEDs in Aston Martin Vantage GT3 2019 and Porsche 991 II GT3 R 2019 still nonfunctional!

2. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-cds-complete-dash-set.24736/updates

Hotfix 2 - iOS compatible

THX to SimHub and RD community member djmartens :)
    He found the cause why ACC-CDS was not compatible with iOS driven devices.
    It was a vertical linear gauge in the Ferrari F488 GT3 2018 Dash.
    The length of the gauge is proprtional to the controll of tyre slip by the TC. For a quick fix I deleted this linear gauge and replaced it with a simple square.
    In a later update you will have the option to choose between normal mode and iOS compatible mode in the plugin.It will not be necassary to decide this during installation as I have written in my answer to djmartens.

3. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

4. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Fuel and Features
    Additions to dashes:
    • Added Fuel Warning for cars they show it.
    • Added Flashing Lights indicator for cars they show it.
    Additions to Hardware LEDs mapping:
    • Added Fuel Warning LEDs for cars they have it.
    • Added Flashing Lights indicator for cars they show it.
    Minor fixes and tweaks.

New features:
    • Redline Blink Gear Indicator Option added
    • Hardware LEDs can now show eyebrow style Lock and Slip
    [​IMG]

Lock and Slip LEDs are not working perfectly. Still working on the algorithm and the values.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Rhylthusming and sherpa25 like this.
  5. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Hobi, Jakkison and romandevision like this.
  6. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

LEDs, LEDs, LEDs

This update is mainly for the HW-LEDs. Some additions and bugfixes on the dashboards have found their way in either.

HW LEDs:
    • Fellow SimHub user and RaceDepartment community member @Kayumi edited the LEDs profile for the Precision SimEngineering DDU. His profile is for the older editor!
      Maybe he will do one for the modern one as well?

[​IMG]
    • SimHub mastermind and chief engineer @Wotever released a new LED editor.
      A completely new LED profile has been developped. Now the Mercedes-AMG GT3 2015 and the Lamborghini Huracan ST 2015 2015 have the propper Pitlimiter animation.

[​IMG]
    Dashes:
    • Audi R8 LMS 2015:
      Fixed TC active showing in tyre pressures background
    • BMW M6 GT3 2017:
      Reenabled some warnings- and lights-indicators
      Added Fuel warnings
    • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo 2019:
      Added Rain tyre indicator
    • Porsche 991 GT3 R 2018
      Fixed bottom on Pitlimiter dash

bart banach likes this.
  7. AudiSport

AudiSport Racer

not working... just grey screen :(

8. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

You have read and understood the manual?

9. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

New version available on RD

More LEDs
    [​IMG]

Has been a long wait for you ...

Finally here is V1.2!

Some bugfixes (to be honest, more than some. Cannot remember them all.)

New features:

[​IMG]

Read the manual!

D.Jankovic likes this.
  10. Dani

Dani Rookie

Fantastic job, works perfect in my Phone-Dash. Thanks for this.

11. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

New feature in the next build:
    upload_2020-1-18_18-18-10.png

Tyre pressure gadget.
    Set a target pressure you want your warm tyres to have while driving.
    Do a few laps, 3 laps minimum.
    Drive(!) back to the pits, open the setup screen and the gadget will tell you what cold pressures you should dial in.

Ismail Guneysu likes this.
  12. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Wanna have more color in the dashes?
    With the next release you can:
    upload_2020-1-19_17-18-41.png

Radfahrer likes this.
  13. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-cds-complete-dash-set.24736/updates

Pickin' up the pace .... [again]

This is a BETA release, please report errors with the new features.

2 new features in this build:
    • Tyre Pressure Gadget
    • Dash Background Color Picker
    You might have seen them already in the Conversation thread of ACC-CDS. In case you missed it (shame on you ) here's a short description.

Tyre Pressure Gadget
    [​IMG]

It is an optional feature. Per Default it is enabled. You don't like / want it? Simply disable it.

How does it work:
    Just like in real life :cool:
    You want the tires to have a predefined pressure when hot. But you can only enter the "cold" pressure in setup screen. As in real life.

Enter the desired pressure in the appropriate filed and / or define 2 keys / buttons in "Controls and events":
    [​IMG]

Now start ACC, choose your favourite car and track and directly head to the pits (setup screen). Your Dash will now show this:
    [​IMG]

This tells us exactly: Nothing!
    Now do a few laps and DRIVE(!) back into pitlane and head directly to the setup screen. Now it might look like this:
    [​IMG]

Enter these values in the psi settings in the "TYRES" screen.
    Without altering anythging else in the setup you will now have your tires around 27.0 psi when hot.
    If you defined a key / button to alter the target pressure you can alter the value directly. But you still have to do some laps to get correct values for the new target.

Dash Background Color Picker
    [​IMG]

Some cars dashes don't have the same aspect ratio as my USBD-480. Because of this you have the gray bars left and right:
    [​IMG]

Now you can have 'em in every color you like, even in "Hot Pink" :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Jakkison likes this.
  14. maxcoslo

maxcoslo Gamer

Use on iphone 6s but i can't lock the screen horizontally.
    I fixed the iPhone on the steering wheel and when I make the curves the image turns too.

15. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

There is nothing I can do to prevent you phone from doing weird things.
    Mount your apple to the base, or use an android device.

16. Nmoleiro

Nmoleiro Gamer

Nothing against other os's but ios can lock rotation both vertical and horizontal modes. Unless you are using some really old ios build. Just lock the rotation in the mode you are seiing the screen, and it should stay that way.

Best regards

17. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Hi guys. Realy like the dashes for the specific cars and want to use this. I have a problem though.
    Since my iPhone is also used for bussines mail and applications, its has MDM (Mobile Device Management) tooling installed. This tooling will shut down the phone after 5 min of not using (longest period I can select). The option for not shutting down has been removed since this is not save (which I understand).
    Some (streaming) app’s will let phone be active without shutting down in 5 min. The webbrowser unfortunatly doesnt. Which makes it a not usable tool for me.
    Workarround would be to uninstall MDM, race and then install again. But this is to much off a hassle.
    Is there anything anyone can think off to make the dash webbrowser an active session that wont allow for iPhone shutting down? This would be off great help for me.

18. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  19. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

Thanks for your great work Ensi

20. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Heating up the Hypetrain ;-)
    upload_2020-7-16_19-45-7.png

[​IMG]