1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Multiplayer starts

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Freeon, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freeon

Freeon Rookie

I have only been doing multiplayer for a few weeks in ACC but it seems every starts are the same. When counter reaches zero and we can start moving everyone doesn't star rolling at the exact same time, some drivers get a ahead, then nobody seems to be able to catch up to the lead cars. I push throttle fully but get slowed by a speed limiter and can't catch the cars in front. Is there anyway to turn off the speed limiter or is this normal. I have yet to see a race start with every car lined up double file. They are all spread apart.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Issue with multiplayer starts Jan 2, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Multiplayer starts up single player Oct 15, 2014
    Bug reports Lap 0 Laptime is way off! Multiplayer Server Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Unplanned multiplayer server outage Mar 13, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer disconnected Dec 15, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer disconnected Dec 8, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Render Thread 1 crashed whilst spectating multiplayer as server admin Sep 28, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer can't connect do multiplayer , no statistics in single player too Jul 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Multiplayer - An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Jul 13, 2023
    ACC User Interface Multiplayer list - full vs 0 time left Jul 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Connection issues in multiplayer after 1.9.3 May 26, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer partial disconnect May 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Crashing on multiplayer May 22, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M4 at Spa Multiplayer May 2, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Stint Timer Not Showing - Teams Multiplayer Event Apr 22, 2023

3. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

You cannot deactivate the limiter .. but for me it is a problem for the pilots .. many want to attack by stealing meters in the pre-start procedure.
    If those who started on pole started slowly and had everyone queue up (and the drivers respected the Indian row and double row indications, it wouldn't exist as a problem).
    All the starts I make in championship matches, of serious portals are perfect, let's say, or at least almost all.

SOLID FARRELL likes this.
  4. Already an ongoing topic in other discussions.
    Has been my experience as well... players somehow gain bus lengths and pass before starts but you can't do anything about it on most servers because they host short races without pit.

They need to do AI controlled rolling starts or something until race starts reach the next stage.
    The gaps can help with a clean start but those quickest during qualifying are rewarded with a higher grid position and lead/gap over others.
    If highest qualifying have bus lengths during starts they are less likely to be challenged by others resulting in an easy win and therefore rating boost.

Sure they have something epic in the works... til then we need a bandaid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.