1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition Installation

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Apr 23, 2018.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Just a heads up, if you've just got your hands on AC Ultimate Edition, then once in game, you may need to wait 15-20 mins in order to access all the available content. This is simply because the content is installing in the background.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Tuesday at 10:25 AM
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't launch thru steam Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Trailer Dec 18, 2023

3. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Why you didn´t add the 12 special events of the Bonus Pack 3 + the Giulia Shift Indicator bug is still there...

4. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

What about the missing 12 special events from bonus pack 3???? ....we expected to Get hem with the last update...

The silence about it from 505Games and Kunos isn't really professional.

Traks1 likes this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

2016 - Before the release of the game

"content is the same for all versions, as well as the features"

2018 - End of development
    • Features and content missing:
    Video options
    -Motion Blur option
    -Glancing speed
    -Gforce effects
    -Camera shake at high speed
    -Downshift protection
    -Lock onboard camera to horizon
    -In game app overlapping
    -Hide driver arms
    -Hide virtual stearing wheel

Sound options
    -Tyre skid volume onset
    -Surfaces

-UDP

-Button mapping that does allow you to set hybrid stuff and so on
    -Keyboard compatibility

Controller options
    -FFB options (minimum force, ABS effect, filter)
    -Configuration presets
    -Pedal Settings
    -Steering settings (gamma, filter, speed sensivity)
    -Gear shift debouncing

-Best lap times
    -Showroom

-Drag racing

-Career intros

-Wind direction setting and wind info
    -Slip stream effect multiplier

-Ability to set custom grids on Quick race/Race weekend mode

-AI strength slider
    -AI variation slider

-BOP on championship mode
    -Open point system on championship mode

-Jump start penalty
    -Photo Mode

-Apps and ability to personalize HUD
    -Pit strategy
    -Telemetry

-Notifications when some driver retires
    -Longer replays
    -Notification when racing that you can not leave pits in several seconds if you go to pits just after the lights go green

Trento Bondone

Special events for last DLC
    • Bugs:
    -Qualifying limbo
    -DOR G29
    -T150 vibrates when standing still
    -Grip level bug online
    Conclusion:

[​IMG]

ohjeah, Traks1, Alex1996 and 2 others like this.
  6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just a heads up, I purchased the game on Xbox on day 1, I’m still waiting for the other half of the game to download, is it in the background and will it arrive anyday SOON.

Alex1996 likes this.
  7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Can you elaborate?

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Well to start off there’s the missing events from the last DlC, then if you look at the post above mine, slim Charles has listed all the other stuff that’s missing.
    I was just wondering if it was all downloading in the background over the last year and a half.

Donnced2 likes this.
  9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Can you also eloborate what happened with the 12 missing special events from bonus pack 3 that we console users are still waiting for them?

ppbucko likes this.
  10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Is not just that they didn't keep their promesses. They havent finish the game in a acceptable way in terms of bugs and issues.

ppbucko likes this.
  11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Sorry for the radio silence regarding this matter... We just wanted to find out for sure what the situation was.

We can confirm the special events for Bonus Pack 3 cars are missing from the console version (base and Ultimate) and we're adding them with the next patch!

ppbucko and Donnced2 like this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks for the reply , that's great news, and I still got some minimum hope that some bug and issues fixes come with that update also :)

ppbucko likes this.
  13. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Erm...you only just discovered because of a few comments here that the special events from bonus pack 3 are missing?.

Senna94f1, ppbucko and SlimCharles like this.
  14. GT_Spec_Racer

GT_Spec_Racer Rookie

Hi, i have installed assetto corsa ultimate edition for ps4. I have no issues, all downloaded and installed in less than a hour over a near 1gb download speed. Joined Assetto Corsa ps4 as GT Sport has become a joke recently, same psn players with different psn accounts, online races always the same etc etc. Assetto Corsa, so much to do offline. Much more detailed in career mode structure, background music i like. I love the GT3 cars transmission sound and they handle very well. The corvette gt3 is my favourite car. As a game, i like it. I see it becoming my main game, it runs alot smoother than project cars 2 and i got it in boost mode for pro, much better. I hope to see Assetto Corsa Competizone for ps4. Looks like the ps4 has a new sim that understands well sim, gt3 cars are brilliant. If you race gt3 on gt sport after assetto corsa like i do youll spin and quit lol

15. Rileyalex83

Rileyalex83 Rookie

Having some serious issues with assetto corsa on Xbox one s. every time I try and do a race weekend the game crashes right after qualification. As soon as qualification ends it puts me in the Pitstop screen and then jumps to the end of qualification screen but the game freezes every time. I prefer to do race weekends as it allows me to find a better racing line and allows me to tune the car for the track.. Considering I brought the ultimate edition I was hoping it would work.

16. GeeCee

GeeCee Rookie

Hi, I purchased Assetto Corsa Ultimate for Xbox a week ago. the main game and the "performance pack DLC" install OK, but all of the other DLC packs will not install properly. when I launch the game they all show up as installed but aren't available in game. I check 30 min later on the "my apps and games" and they are uninstalled and only show up as "owned". have tried removing the game and reinstalling three times with a day in between each. I have contacted 505games directly as suggested on the game help but they were no help and referred me here. Great game, shame i can only get half of it.....
    Has anyone seen this or can you please help?

17. Steiny

Steiny Rookie

Hi, I Just purchased it yesterday, i have the exact same problem, (on xbox too),
    Did you got more infos since Last time ? Or could you fix it ?

18. GeeCee

GeeCee Rookie

Yes, eventually, it was like pulling teeth trying to get a response from anyone. The following is what worked in the end-

Wait at least 48 hours after you have purchased the game and packs
    remove/unistall the game and all packs from the xbox
    shut the xbox down completely
    press and hold the power button for 20 secs
    turn on xbox
    install Assetto Corsa
    run the game
    shut down the xbox completely
    turn on xbox
    install add-ons/packs
    run the game
    cars should appear as available.

its worth mentioning that I had to go through the above process twice before it would accept the car packs.

as the game has no further development, support do not want to know about it and will bounce any request between here and 505 games.

19. Steiny

Steiny Rookie

Hi, thank you ! It worked ! It's a shame to have to do things like this for using the content we paid, but whatever, it's working now, thanks again !

20. Lewis Fraser

Lewis Fraser Rookie

I recently got assetto corsa ultimate edition for ps4 last week and it has been installing for 5 days I recently tried deleting it and reinstalling it but nothing changed.