1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

back to Bronze again... will it ever be fixed ? i can not count how often... i was always (mostly ;)) over 9000 TO :confused:

Attached Files:

2. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

This is a good thing surely

martcerv likes this.
  3. nkohout

nkohout Gamer

I was downgraded, too. I'm ok with it. I don't think I'm fast enough to deserve a PRO sticker on my car.

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The point of SA is to rate a drivers level in traffic, if this so called "farming" is less effective its a good step forward. ;)

This would mean you just need to race clean in MP pr with AI to maintain a good rating. No reason to have an easier way to clean a poorer recent record.

mitchgixer6 likes this.
  5. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

I was downgraded too today, but and I can agree that there are faster drivers but why from platinum to bronze, those stats should be sth like gold

Attached Files:

6. fabT

fabT Alien

It's a bug.
    Look into Ratings and Leaderboards sub-forum.

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

I was licenced Gold with 9000-9200 TO points.
    Today, after some single-player and multi-player races, my TO have dropped to 9016, but my licence is now Platinum. o_O

Is it bug or feature? @Minolin

Attached Files:

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Well what were your ratings before yo raced? .. looks like your CC is pretty low witch could explain some points lost..

9. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

I'm not asking about points loss (my CC was 69 or 70). I'm asking about points loss and andvance from Gold to Platinum. As far as I understand the Platinum class is the top level, and I am clearly not a top level driver.

10. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

Is the RaceCraft rating already back online?

I stopped paying much attention to my ratings at all when RC was temporarily disabled as of server backend changes.
    I would enjoy to work some on that RC rating.

The latest changes to how ratings are weighted with v1.0.5 and respective server changes have dropped me from ~9250 TO and Platinum to ~8950 TO and still Platinum (part of the drop was me not having posted any times in the current special events, so my pace rating is down into the mid 60s and I have raced very little in ACC over the last couple of weeks).

11. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Not yet, but soon™.

Check first post here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...-cp-server-changes-in-advance-to-1-0-6.58812/

menos | M6 likes this.
  12. menos | M6

Thanks. I must have overlooked this ;-)

13. Default

Default Racer

Finally managed to reach 99 SA playing only multiplayer.
    20190712204000_1.jpg

14. menos | M6

Those are some serious numbers! Nice!

15. PopaManmu

PopaManmu Rookie

How can I level up my TO rating?
    I have a TO rating of 9.350 with 59 CP and I cant get out of bronze!

16. Maciej Malinowski

Depends on all other ratings, if memory serves you also need to stay above that required to level up rating for some time, Make sure your other ratings are also high and they stay there, you can also do some Special Events to boost up PC rating

17. dave967

dave967 Racer

9356 without ever racing on the competition servers..

18. Maciej Malinowski

D69A37BE-9086-40D5-AD4F-407A9538BCA7.jpeg I topped last time at 9904

19. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

98 CN? wtf

20. Maciej Malinowski

I managed to get 98 a couple of times :D, first time in R8 at Zandvoort, then at Brands in my beloved 911:), 96 and 97 are easy in longer sessions even if you have couple of fight in the process, but that 98 yes that’s next level, I believe that keeping the pace within 0,2s for longer would get one 99, would it? @Minolin you know those numbers, I remember you saying that’s it’s possible with two identical laps, what about longer sessions, what are the numbers?;)