1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike is dominating nearly every CP Race in Split 1 ATM, really fast. Is Gold Saw driving with pad?

2. VoodooChild

VoodooChild Gamer

3. That is ridicolous...

4. VoodooChild

VoodooChild Gamer

he's extremely fast, and i'm quite sure the steering assist only contributes for a very small part about it.

5. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Really? They are normally fine even in 1 hour races.

6. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Depends on driving style and setup. High camber/stiff setups/low wing (slide more) can make tyres drop off pretty quickly.

7. yep, even though i use the conservative setup provided by kunos, my tires are usually starting to fade after 35-40 mins, reason: i am not much of a sim player and never will be, the finer points are way beyond my gras, so i am probably shredding the poor things faster than a really smooth operator let alone a real life driver with some real talent. it sounds great if the tire model actually gives you a bonus for being able to be quick and supportive of your virtual tires at the same time or, in my case, makes you pay for stepping over your limits all the time.

8. kashifm

kashifm Racer

In the CP server, for quali, I forgot to put on my pit limiter and got DQ'ed from quali. Then, for the race, I was in the pits, and I couldn't drive because I was still DQ'ed.

Is that how it's supposed to be? If I get DQ'ed from quali for speeding in the pits, I get DQ'ed from the race?

9. sounds like a bug, at least in real life you'd be given the last grid spot, I think, but you can race.

10. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

i've got the same last week.

11. thebaz

thebaz Rookie

Just had my first CP server race... I say what I already said in a previous comment: I would pay a subscription for this kind of competition

12. Neilski

Neilski Alien

I could have sworn somebody insisted that you could still race if DQd in qually. Might not have been this thread though.

13. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

I have from time to time Disconnects from CP-Server! but without warning QoS is on 100 ping is 35 ms the anoing is it happens most in the last min of the Race! what can i do to prevent this?

14. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Anyone knows if there is any rain (random weather) in Competition server? Cause as far as I have raced, there was only dry - no fun at all, no tactics. At this level of racing I would expect something more from each of us. Or maybe its was just bad luck to have dry conditions only?!

15. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

There is Rain and Random Wheater! but can't tell u how often!

16. thebaz

thebaz Rookie

I had my first CP race ever last monday... the first... it was raining cats and dogs!!

17. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Yes there is. Couple of weeks ago was on a 1 hour SPA race where qual was raining, 3/4 of the race was wet and last 1/4 was dry.

18. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

I am just from Spa, and guess what, it was raining :) :)
    But unfortunately, 5 laps to go, I was disconnected (here is the report). Shame, but was fun indeed. Qually in wet (but dry tires required), Race 40% wet, and also dry tires required.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  19. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Nice ! Is very fun as is hard to decide to pit for different tyres or risk to finish the race. The pitstop on SPA takes almost a whole lap time.

Curiously, yesterday on my US CP race I got disconnected. Tried to reach any people that was on that server to know if it was a server thing or my connection.

20. Your connection.
    Server work fine.