1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new Licensing Agreement with the NISSAN Brand

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

In a recent poll we asked to gamers which car Brands they would like to get in Assetto Corsa: a special place in the collective imaginary is occupied by Nissan, also thanks to NISMO®, the official in-house racing arm of Nissan. The vehicles it creates have one goal in mind: that every time you see a NISMO® badge, you’ll know it’s something extraordinary.
    The flagship of GT-R.® . Engineered with brilliance, designed with an undeniable edge, and most importantly, fueled by passion without a redline. That's why we are so proud to announce the addition of the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 and Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 for Assetto Corsa: the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 will be included in future as upgrade of the game, while the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 will perfectly match the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit, scheduled to be completed and released for Assetto Corsa on September 2014.

We are pretty confident that this new agreement with NISSAN will satisfy both the street car enthusiasts, and the simracing drivers who, with this addition, will get an amazing line-up for their GTR races in Assetto Corsa.

Attached Files:

2. UniqCorsa

UniqCorsa Gamer

CAN'T WAIT! This is awesome!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

GTsimms likes this.
  3. If they can balance all of these Gt3 cars without losing what makes them special, the multiplayer racing will be unbelievable.

Youz36, alex bonner, tkrisz2 and 5 others like this.
  4. Awesome! :)

If it's not too much to ask could we perhaps get an official thread where you list what has been announced already and for what version (v1 or DLC).

That'd be great and prevent a lot of questions all the time. :cool:

RedxDragon, Shaddix, T'PAU and 4 others like this.
  5. GTsimms

GTsimms Gamer

Yeah and its hard to hit the like button, because you just want to almost hit like for everything Kunos is doing!!!

6. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

Coop achieved !!! :D

7. klattr1

klattr1 Rookie

Great decision!

8. This will be our official AWD car. Its coming people!

brianr121, Nahkamarakatti and Shaddix like this.
  9. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

Ooooh YESSSS! :) Viva AC!

10. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Feel the same, could not wait to have the first AWD car in the game and fight that understeer and giggling on corner exit WOT :D

Turns out it will be the GT-R... couldn't be better!

11. Eduardo Aguiar

Eduardo Aguiar Hardcore Simmer

Great news. This shows how solid are Kunos in doing this game. Proud to be onboard with all this.

LuigiV6huesca/Free Day and Simos like this.
  12. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Nice, Congrats guys ;)

13. cobalt

cobalt Gamer

Awesome, glad to know i'll be able to drive my favourite car in the game i love! Fantastic news!!

14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Road AWD version and GT3, terrific :)

15. kyr1974

kyr1974 Gamer

very good news, well done kunos! :)

16. BugA

BugA Racer

Good to have the confirmation of a voiced secret, can't wait to drive the GT3 monster

Simon Roberts likes this.
  17. Martyn

Martyn Racer

Oh wow! I'm totally hoping this opens up possibilities for the S chassis cars too. Would make a great race with the 1M and 3 series! Super pleased with this news! :)

smokeybandit27 likes this.
  18. possi

possi Racer

You are awesome guys!

19. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

AWESOME!!! SOME JDM POWA!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eventually we'll get to this point someday:
    [​IMG]

I'll restrain myself and not post all the pics with the Silvias, R33s and other JDM masterpieces I have stored in my pc.. :D

20. Horus

Horus Alien

Nice!

[​IMG]

Utes_Fanboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.