1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

European F2004 Championship in 2020

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by madmax6, Oct 15, 2019.

1. madmax6

madmax6 Rookie

I know there are loads of people out there who love this car, so I'm creating a championship for next year, with the first test race on January 26th.

The website is europeanf2004championship.com

Every race is on a Sunday, and should finish up around 7:30 PM BST/GMT. Each race is 3 weeks apart.

The server is a dedicated PC, with a PCIe Intel NIC. The connection is really good too; 386Mbps/37Mbs

Also I'm giving a prize for the best poem about how much you love the F2004. Please post them below :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OISF Champions League GT Series - American - European - Asia-Ociania - World Cup Aug 25, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 3 series, 3 time zones! Asian-Australian, Americas and European-African Series! Oct 19, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Night Races - Why european tracks have no lighting? Jul 8, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC]Virtual Historic F.3 European Trophy. Nov 23, 2017
    Chit Chat Room European Courts Could be the End of Motorsport in Europe Oct 13, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room European based F3 racing league - join now! May 31, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room BCZ Racing: F1b European Championship Apr 27, 2017
    Chit Chat Room European / German Ferrari F138 League? Jul 16, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room PRECISION RACING LEAGUE - Open to all! - American & European Apr 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Epic ac inspired european roadtrip Aug 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Wheel to wheel racing european servers Apr 6, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa - european racing truck physics v7.5 Aug 7, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Esra - open races - european community Aug 2, 2014
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres European racing truck physics v9 [ac v1.1] Jun 23, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from ab!001 A102| ACS-UK F2004/SF70H - SPA Dec 30, 2021

3. madmax6

madmax6 Rookie

I've now added the sporting regulations and changed the calander to include Monaco and Suzuka

4. Lady_Oscar

Lady_Oscar Rookie

I've sent an email :)

5. madmax6

madmax6 Rookie

Thanks, that makes six of us now :)

6. madmax6

madmax6 Rookie

The replay from Race 1 Imola is now up, it was an intense battle from start to finish. Part 1 is 7Hz, part 2 is 30Hz.

Cheers