1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Crew Chief Beta

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Thx1137, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Funny, I was wondering what CC said the other day.
    I too finished a race and was told I finished last yet there I was celebrating a win.

2. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

Hello,

another weird action:

I had created a race weekend - 10 minutes of practice, 10 minutes of qualifying, 30 minutes of racing - immediately after the start the pit window opens and is open for 20 minutes (as far as I can remember)

After 15 minutes CC says to me I have to pit this lap - the pit window is closing in one minute ... My opponents still boxed in the penultimate lap...

CC ist Version 4.9.11.3 and ACC 1.1.2

strange Things! But I still love CC :)

br
    Holger

3. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

sorry! the pit window opens was open for 30 minutes - directly after the first lap until the last...

4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

sadly gone back to in game until pits are sorted

5. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

can you please explain? English is not my mother language - I don't understand what you wanted to say :-(

After_Midnight likes this.
  6. I believe he is using the available spotter that is already in the ACC game.... instead of using Cre Chief, until the pit notifications are fixed in Crew Chief.

Rolz and After_Midnight like this.
  7. I'm using both atm. CC is the one to go at 100% volume and the ingame spotter at 25%. Just to cover the missing messages of CC.

No offence but also the ingame race engineer/spotter is full working some day I don't think it will be that immersive like CC.

8. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

ah, ok thank you!

@After _Midnight I agree with you, specially these "pearls of wisdom" from time to time makes it more "livelike" :)

After_Midnight and Rolz like this.
  9. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

Those "pearls of wisdom" cause me to crash......
    I have been doing great in a race, Jim comes on and tells me so, cue smug expression...guess what happens on the next corner.....yes...I bin it...

10. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Pride comes before a fall. :D

After_Midnight likes this.
  11. Rhylthusming

Rhylthusming Gamer

Any news on pits correction?

CC is amazing and far away from ACC notification but steel it will be good to iron last bugs (if possible).

Thanks.

F1Aussie likes this.
  12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

CC has been pretty quiet unfortunately

13. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

14. Rolz

Rolz Alien

15. ?

16. redadeg

redadeg Racer

He tells me that i am 6.x seconds slower in the middle sector in Kyalami for example.

Known problem?

Jebus likes this.
  17. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

CC told me I was 11sec off the pace at Suzuka, coming into the Casio chicane. Crossing the line, I was 0.3sec off the leader.

F1Aussie and Jebus like this.
  18. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Same in Bathurst. Second sector time is 10+ seconds off.

19. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

It seems crew chief doesn't like ACC, I get the same issues, a d the pit stop message

20. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Pit stops windows messages are also off.