1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, at least it is pretty easy and quick to change the settings through the Escape menu > Options > Controls.

2. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Was hotlapping at the Laguna Seca in the Bentley yesterday and noticed a strange noise.
    Its sounded like loose bodywork flapping in the wind or a shredded tyre hitting against the inner wheel arch, and went on for several laps (bearing in mind the car should reset after every lap) but even when I stopped it could still hear it.
    Anyone else noticed this? Or could try it themselves?

3. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

NO, what you announce before the release of your product must then work as promised. For that the work was paid off by the purchase of ACC.
    As for the rest, new content, features are in agreement with you and rightly so, but let's not mix things up.

4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think they are constantly fixing bugs in every release?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

5. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Of course, but it was not an accusation eh .. I am extremely satisfied with ACC, just read my comments (from 0.1 to today). :rolleyes:
    I just said, since the content is now there, maybe it would be appropriate to rearrange some details, such as the bug of the maximum driving time of the pilot, etc. .. but they are probably doing it, I have maximum confidence in them, but here I think that you can express your own opinion ....

6. Turk

Turk Alien

I don't think they need to stick to the traditional develop-product-sell-develop next product...

ACC is growing into what sim racers need and want. Kunos could develop what they think will work behind closed doors, spend a long time testing it, then release it to find that it doesn't really work in the real world. The real world is a cruel mistress for anyone that develops anything.

This way they've built the sim around how we interacted with it.

I get that it's not like the old days, but I think Kunos have shown that if we use their software they will mould it to our needs. It might take a bit of time, but it will produce an excellent sim.

7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Most people wouldn't understand or agree with what you write. If there was understanding, we wouldn't have seen so many angry comments in June 2019. And at this point, there are no discussions, because Kunos has already shown what it is capable oand we see very high level.

It is enough to compare with the competitors.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  8. Turk

Turk Alien

Sure, but this is the same thing that happened with AC. Maybe it's just a learning process for people who came on board with ACC. I was never really worried based on my experience with AC.

Loeki, Kopiller, theivansk and 2 others like this.
  9. Loeki

Loeki Gamer

Alright guys, 2 down, 3 to go. Which series do u want to see next?

- GT3:
    - Blancpain GT series (this is ACC right here)
    - Intercontinental GT challenge: Bathurst, Laguna Seca, Suzuka, Kyalami

- Blancpain GT world challenge Asia: Sepang (Malaysia), Chang international circuit (Thailand), Suzuka, Fuji, Korea International Circuit, Shangai International Circuit
    - Blancpain GT world challenge America: COTA, VIR, Canadian Motorsport park, Sonoma raceway, Watkins Glen, Road America
    - British GT championship: Oulton Park, Snetterton, Donington Park
    - GT4:
    Potential Cars:
    • Abarth 124 GT4
    • Alpine A110 GT4
    • Aston Martin Vantage GT4
    • Audi R8 LMS GT4
    • BMW M4 GT4
    • Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
    • Ekris BMW M4 GT4
    • Ford Mustang GT4
    • Ginetta G55 GT4
    • KTM X-Bow GT4
    • Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
    • McLaren 570S GT4
    • Mercedes-AMG GT4
    • Nissan 370Z GT4
    • Panoz Esperante Avezzano G4
    • Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
    • SIN R1 GT4
    • Porsche Cayman MR GT4 Clubsport (sauf MY 2019)
    - European GT4 series: Zandvoort
    - FFSA GT - GT4 france: Nogaro, Pau, Ledenon, Magny Cours
    - GT4 America: Streets of St. Petersburg, Long Beach, Portland International Raceway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    -Touring Car series
    Potential Cars:

• BMW M240iR Cup
    • VW Golf GTI TCR
    • Hyundai Veloster N TCR
    • Honda Civic Type-R TCR
    • Nissan 370Z
    • Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
    • Audi Sport RS3 LMS
    • Mazda Global MX5 CUP
    • Mini Cooper JCW
    • Subaru BRZ TS

10. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

GT4 cars spread in 3 Addons pack's. :)

Loeki likes this.
  11. trutya

trutya Simracer

i'm more interested in correct full championships. i can mix gt3 and gt4 cars in raceroom too.
    so for me:

GT World Challenge Europe 2020
    GT World Challenge America (2019....)
    - "- Asia (2019...)
    GT4 European championship

in order.

Loeki likes this.
  12. Loeki

Loeki Gamer

But this request is basically only for liveries and maybe the new Mercedes, correct?

13. Already two days after the latest update/DLC? :confused:

JanR, anthony galmiche and Radfahrer like this.
  14. Loeki

Loeki Gamer

I am sorry :D I can't help myself, but I love to look forward into what the future might bring.
    I am a big fan of the DLC!

15. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

America
    Asia

nothing else

david m likes this.
  16. trutya

trutya Simracer

that's why i really hope it will happen around the end of the year :)

17. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

I've had similar with what seemed to be a stuck sample of some cabin noise, different car and track

18. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

Nordschleife, I just want nords, I don't want any new car

19. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Trust. In. Kunos.

Michael Hornbuckle and Kopiller like this.
  20. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Ferrari has introduced 488 GT3 Evo in october. It should be ready for the season, too.

bgil66 and Dobermann92 like this.