1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC FFB became like RF2?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Or is it just me? I haven't played ACC for a month, but when I came back I realized that FFB started to resemble RF2, which is illogical and weird because in theory they are too different.

Any thoughts on that?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What's happened to ACC FFB Jan 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Better FFB in ACC for low-medium range wheels? Dec 10, 2023
    ACC Physics Zero / extremely light FFB when driving straight ACC v1.9.0 Apr 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC ffb Dec 6, 2022
    ACC Physics Did ACC get robbed of FFB dynamic range & understeer feel in 1.8.12 update? Mar 30, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSL DD no FFB since ACC update v1.8.9 Jan 29, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals First launch of ACC no FFB, close/reopen FFB works [SteamVR starting sequence] Dec 3, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Anyone feel the FFB in ACC is not as sharp as AC? Is Kunos aware of this? [Nope, never heard] Nov 10, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFFB not working after switching CSW 2.5 to DD1for AC or ACC Jun 30, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G923 no sufficient FFB for ACC? Jun 17, 2021
    Chit Chat Room AC & ACC default ffb settings? Mar 4, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing rims = hey I'm acc I will play the lottery for the ffb settings for individual rims Oct 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals How is the FFB on ACC with the DD1 or DD2 now with acutal normal firmware and the newset Beta 373 Oct 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC stops responding trying to launch a race [Sidewinder FFB frequency] Sep 4, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC T500RS FFB not working for ACC Jul 6, 2020

3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

4. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Oh, I can already feel the spirit of the S397 forum. :)

5. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, but kind off hard to read something like that.
    ACC FFB is what it is from the beginning. As other departments it been worked over the time.

6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

It's weird, maybe this is about my steering wheel. Obviously, the FFB in RF2 is ideal at the moment, but I thought the FFB in ACC was worse before. :rolleyes:

7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

During the last month there were no FFB relevant changes to ACC, IMO.
    Maybe during that break you had a little "expectation reset", came back with a freyh mind and suddenly liked it.

8. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I think you're right - between a great FFB RF2 and a terrible FFB RRE it's something closer to the first.

9. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Simracer

Nope. Ffb in acc is very different. For instance ffb in rf2 and pc2 on compression gets heavier ie bottom of the dipper bathurst or corkscrew Laguna seca. I definitely miss that in acc. Rf2 has a rawness that is missing in acc...

Just like some aspects of iracing ffb are amazing (the direct connection to road feel and accuracy... especially single seaters but the bumps are crazy in sebring).

Acc has other areas I prefer in ffb.... smoothness and predictability... although over the limit it still gives little info.. pc2 over the limit gives plenty of info and is great at returning the grip after going over the limit and grip comes back again.

In short They are very different but all have something that makes them good.

10. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Thank you for your opinion!

Tell me, how do you feel about FFB RRE? I have a big problem with him - I want to understand what he looks like to exclude the claim that he's in a bad. Does he look like something, like ACC?

I want to rule out the possibility that my steering wheel transmits FFB RRE badly.

Slowbloke likes this.
  11. Flavus

Flavus Racer

I have noticed since the update that the wheel wants to return to centre in certain corners under certain loads. It is like it is self correcting for over steer and it can be quite a strong correction that takes me by surprise. I have not changed any settings. Apart from that I did not notice anything different

12. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

You mean centering?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.