1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Will try ACC again..but what performance can i expect with this system?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Dady Cairo, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Hi guys,
    i stopped playing this sim for over a half year because of the bad performance of the Unreal-engine on my system.Only 10 visible opponents,stuttering gfx,night raceing a stuttering hell at start...all did not realy satisfyed me ,only frustrated me more.I need 60 fps at 1080p continously.I would try it again because of the new updates and the new lovley DLC wich came out today.
    But what settings i must use for desired performance on a system,that can handle RF2 and Raceroom very well with Antialaising and up to 20 opponents.How many opponents maximal in daylight and night raceing is possible with my specs?
    I got a new SSD,a new wheel (TS-PC-Racer ) but i'm not very good at setting the game to its best looking and preforming...

My system:

Intel Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,2 GHz (bis zu 4,5 GHz, 8 MB Cache)
    MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Armor 8G, 8 GB GDDR5X
    Mainboard: MSI H110M Pro-VD, Sockel 1151, Intel® H110 Chipsatz
    16 GB DDR4-RAM, 2400 MHz, Crucial, Windows 10 64-bit Home
    Latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates.

If someone can give me help here,what goes and what goes not,i will spend my money and my (rare ) time on the new DLC, to start again...

Many thanx
    DC

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Tools ACC Telemetry - timing gaps Jan 15, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting "Fatal error when trying to load ACC [audio] Jan 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Server - EntryList - ballastKg tops at 30 kilo Aug 22, 2021
    XBox One Discussions Try posting in the acc console thread Jun 14, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Entrylist Question Mar 3, 2021
    ACC Tools Telemetry and Race Strategy tool for ACC (Real-time and Offline) Feb 21, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC stops responding trying to launch a race [Sidewinder FFB frequency] Sep 4, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues ACCserver MP - An error occurred - please try again Jul 21, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Trying to provide constructive Feedback to Kunos ACC on PS4 Bugs Jun 27, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC UDP telemetry on consoles (PS4 at least) Jun 24, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Does ACC intended to add every nationality & every country flag? May 15, 2020
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Real-time telemetry/race strategy tool for ACC May 2, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC not saving telemetry when Windows username has special characters Jan 26, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Crash when trying to access Player Rating Screen Dec 27, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Telemetry info missing in Simcommander 4 (Accuforce wheel) Dec 21, 2019

3. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

you will blow away ACC with that setup, easy 1080@60fps with allmost all maxed out

even with my pc ( signature ) i get solid 1080p@60 with a mix of high and ultra settings

4. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Wow,sounds great,have installed it now again and try it first with the medium settings.
    How many opponents i can choose visible ? Has someone expiriences with it?

5. My system is pretty close to yours and I just ran a race at Zandvoort in 1440p with a mix of high and epic settings locked at 60fps (using adaptive vsync in control panel) while starting behind 25 ai at night in the rain. Maintained 60fps the entire race.

6. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

@Michael Hornbuckle
    Can you post your settings for the" locked at 60fps (using adaptive vsync in control panel)"?Please?
    I think you did it with Nvidiainspector.So i can make a new entry for ACC.
    Thank you Danke Gracias...
    DC

7. Control Panel:
    [​IMG]

In Game:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Thanx Michael,will try tomorrow,it is bedtime now for me..at least.
    DC

9. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Sad,does not run well with, tearing,no smooth worldmovement on mid or high settings ,16 opponents with vsync on and or frameratelimiter set to 60 fps
    @ 1920 x 1080.I can reach high framerates of 90 to 100 fpswithout vsync on, but no constant smooth worldmovment ,especially when i dive into curves..That was it ,why i kept my hands of it and still i do not know why...Seems the game hates me.My other games run very well..but not this Unreal thing.
    DC
    PS:And i really would drive Bathurst,but this game gives me not the "feeling" i used to have in RR or RF2.

10. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

What's your steering wheel?

11. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Thrustmaster TS-PC-Racer

12. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Got the same wheel, a touch better cpu, a touch weaker GPU and have 120fps permanently .
    Try this as baseline and set it up to your liking, cause I´ve got the GFX really toned down for the sake of FPS ... I need tearfree responsiveness, not eyecandy .

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990192794
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990192764
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990192723
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990192692

13. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Thanx,will try your settings,but i suspect it looks awful then...
    I have a 60 hz TV so i think framerate limiter 60 fps .
    And i have to set vsync on,otherwies undriveable.

Ooops,they push out the next update now....

14. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Ok,as i suspected "eye cancer".No,i don't get warm with this title.Feed up now,my liftime is too short for experimenting and having bad results.
    May Kunos be happy with my 25 Euro,but i will not cry...
    Thanx to all,who helped me.
    Deinstalling it now again,sadly
    DC

15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Was all this a troll post?

Nevermind, I just read the entire thread. Well, it sucks that you can't enjoy the best GT racing experience that can be found nowadays, but fortunately you have other decent titles to enjoy. Tough luck!

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    sissydriver likes this.
  16. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Try the game with free or g sync monitor. No more tearing and no vsync needed.

17. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

Troll Post..for sure not.
    On my system it runs not satisfying,so i let it be.
    Maybe with a Geforce 1080 ti i will try again,when i got one.
    DC

18. pons

pons Simracer

Is disabling shadows an option for you, when you can keep everything else pretty high?

19. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo Rookie

In 4 days i get a used 1080 TI GFX Card.Maybe then i can play the game as it should be?
    Or...

20. Agner

Agner Rookie

Ok, I'm confused because on my ryzen 3600 with my rtx 2070 I see 100 fps with most things set to high/Epic @ 1440p ultrawide monitor?

21. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

I play with a 1080 on VR, so it´s definitely something wrong in your system/config. Buying new hardware is not always the right solution.