1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. flyelfrick

flyelfrick Rookie

Thanks Doug. The leaderboards is really good feature.

Just a suggestion, can you add date filter in leaderboards too? The reason is the same track may have different race configuration (day/night/rain), it will make lap time record different.
    The server admin know when server enable, so add date filter for leaderboards will help to record different race condition.
    Your ACC Results Companion tool is become my favorite tool now, thanks for your great application.

2. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

I’ll have to look at the query, but I think an optional date range should be doable without too much fuss...I’ll add it to the list

EDIT... actually, was quite trivial - will be in the next release (just after ICGT DLC comes out).

upload_2020-2-3_20-7-3.png

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    flyelfrick and vanveen like this.
  3. arjit.c

arjit.c Rookie

Is it possible to add information of the tire usage ?

(Sorry if this was asked/answered already before)

4. Doug Duthie

Do you mean showing the tyre wear throughout the race?

It looks from the ACC shared memory documentation there are placeholders for these, but they are flagged as not used by ACC. I'll run a test to see if they output anything meaningful

arjit.c likes this.
  5. arjit.c

arjit.c Rookie

Yes, tyre wear through the race/session would be nice to have -- Thanks :)

6. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Just to let you know, the only track that has issue with ACC RC 1.1.0 is Bathurst (labelled mount_panorama when you first get it in Session tab). Every other track works fine and don't need to fix something to show correct datas in Circuits tab.

7. Doug Duthie

Yes - I've spotted that - now I know the codes ACC uses, a new update will be out shortly
    Thanks

8. Doug Duthie

Quick update out now at https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/. Main headlines are the Bathurst track code is fixed (I guessed all the others correctly, but not this one), an optional date filter on the leaderboards screen and a reference to the ECU modes on the fuel screen, as I could never remember which mode to use for fuel saving, and where to find the reference.

[​IMG]

The description for the usage, power and fuel consumptions etc are paraphrased from Aris' post. It would be nice to quantify "Slower"/"Lower" consumption but without figures, I guess that would mean running a lot of test laps in all modes.

From my highly unscientific test (couple of laps in each mode) all I can say is the modes made a fair difference in the AMG (7% slower and 22% fuel saving) but all of the modes on the McLaren 720 appeared close to each other (even the slow, high fuel cooling mode). Would need a lot more laps running to get meaning data, unless someone already has some figures

Doug

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    surtic86, arjit.c, flyelfrick and 2 others like this.
  9. flyelfrick

flyelfrick Rookie

Hi Doug

Thanks for leaderboard date filter feature, really like. But seems have found bug with it. Some record data not showing correct.
    For example the driver Frank have make best lap time with Aston on 2/4, but in leaderboard date filter showing another car record (not showing Aston record).

Attached Files:

• 00.PNG
      00.PNG
      File size:
      107 KB
      Views:
    • 01.PNG
      01.PNG
      File size:
      249.7 KB
      Views:
  10. flyelfrick

flyelfrick Rookie

Hi Doug

I guess I know where the issue is; the leaderboard showing the best driver lap time only, so if the driver try different car, it will only show the best one (maybe to show all different car per driver is better).
    But still found the duplicate list (as picture).

Attached Files:

• 02.PNG
      02.PNG
      File size:
      259.3 KB
      Views:
  11. Doug Duthie

It was my intention to just show the fastest for a player in just the one car, but I take your point, it is good to have a view where the fastest in each car. I'll add an option in the next release

On the duplicates, can you double click on both. They should take you to the session page. Are there two sessions or just one? If just one for each, is the session ID (in the filter field top right) the same fro both or different?
    Cheers,
    Doug

12. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Seems that v1.3.2 changes something about shared memory because hotlap session aren't recorded by ACC RC 1.2. As I get some old hotlap sessions in database, it proves me that it was previously ok but now hotlap session are not seen anymore.

13. flyelfrick

flyelfrick Rookie

Hi Doug

I will check it later and update to you; thanks for all your great job.

14. Doug Duthie

That's worrying. I'm just downloading the ACC 1.3.2 now. I probably won't get a chance to look at it until the weekend though

15. flyelfrick

flyelfrick Rookie

Hi Doug

Have verified, just one for each, and the same session ID. Not rush, just take your time.

16. Doug Duthie

I think I see two scenarios where you get lines for a player twice in Leaderboards
    • If you have two different sessions where a player gets exactly the same laptime in the same car. An example would be loading the same file twice (you'd have to just through a few hoops to overcome the protections in place to stop this though)
      • Give I link from here to the session, this is probably a valid scenario (I wouldn't know which one to pick)
      • This isn't your scenario as both lines link to the same session
    • If a player does exactly the same laptime on two laps in the same race
      • The way to prove this, is doubleclick one of the duplicate rows in the leaderboard, it will take you to the session. In the session, doubleclick on the driver in question to show just his laps, then order by laptime to see if there are suplicated times

If that isn't the problem, zip up the database (C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB) and send it to me and I'll have a look

17. Doug Duthie

Hi,
    I've just tested hotlaps with ACC 1.3.2 and they still look to be working. Shared memory only changed minimally (added brake info).

Can you try again to see if hotlaps are working again:-
    • Before you start, in ACC Results Companion Settings page, select the options for Write debug messages to log and Log shared memory activity.
    • Run the hotlap. When you come out of the hotlap (back to the ACC menu), it should notify the session has changed and the hotlap should be written
    • If it doesn't, go to the ACCResults folder (C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\ACCResults\) and send me the following
      • ACCResults.log
      • ACCResults1.log
      • ACCResultsSettings.json
      • SharedMemoryLog.csv
    • Be sure to turn off Log shared memory activity after this, as the shared memory log grows really quickly
    Doug

18. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Definitely some issue on my side.
    I see that warning in logs
    2020-02-08 14:35:06 WARNING ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated : Detected AC session (SHM 0) for track Barcelona amd caraudi_r8_lms_evo - session will be ignored

I followed the procedure that you propose and I attached the files.

Attached Files:

19. Doug Duthie

It looks like in your scenario (I can't work out what causes it though), the shared memory isn't being read properly the first time, so assumes it was an AC session, so ignores it.

I've posted V1.3.0, which should address this (or at least give me better diagnostics). Can you give it a go and see if that fixes it?
    Thanks,
    Doug

20. Doug Duthie

Hi,
    I've put a small update up (V1.3.0). It includes an option to show a players leaderboard times on all cars, not just the fastest. I didn't have a chance to look at the duplicate entries though.

upload_2020-2-8_19-8-55.png