1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. LuisMercury

LuisMercury Racer

Hi Mates,
    Where can I get the server manual V7?

It is not in the ACC steam directory, there is only the V6a.

Is it correct?

2. Creegz

Creegz Racer

I am wondering if there's some better information about what formation lap option does what. I am assuming 3 and 1 are both the same where it starts from the last turn and you have to stay side by side but I don't know exactly what 0 is. 1 is the old way where you're locked at 80km/hr and 3 being the new way with the meter.

3. Rolz

Rolz Alien

new formation keeps us at 60km/h

4. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

You're pretty much correct on 1 and 3, although the separate command "shortFormationLap" can change either from last corner to full formation lap.

0 is exactly as the manual describes - a full manual formation lap and start (as in no limiter or instructions at all apart from when the light goes green). This is a great option for league races where you can trust the other drivers and are all on discord for race director instructions during the formation lap procedure. Not recommended for public MP :D

Creegz and Rolz like this.
  5. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

This was already mentioned in the V6a ... so I wonder where and what will be added or modified in V7.

All I know is the answer of @pankykapus at RD:
    I'm fairly certain it'll be uploaded on the forum as soon as Kevin is done with it.

These are surely details ... else we already should know if it was a very important change. ;)

6. HemiR

HemiR Gamer

It seems 0 and 1 are the wrong way around, I tested this today and 1 had no limiter and 0 did. According to 6a it's the opposite. Will p, q, q, r,r ever work in multiplayer? Race. 2 always gets quali 1 grid.

7. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

That does not work for me either. I've deleted those files twice now and recreated and copied/renamed - it just ignores all the settings in event.json, and reverts the track to Monza - Friday Night.

8. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

"0 – free (replaces /manual start), only usable for private servers"

It should indeed work as you say but it does not :(. The limiter remains on during the entire heating round. Something is not going as planned.

I also noticed that although I force a car to be a P1 on the grid (via the entrylist), at the start of the race, this car finds itself at the end of the pack (I specify that it does not make any laps qualifying).
    We use this to have a SAFETYCAR on the track driven by a volunteer driver who does not race.
    What we do now is that no one moves from their position at the start; the time she goes to position herself in front of everyone to perform the warm up lap.
    At the end of the warm-up lap, it enters the pit lane and the other cars race.
    In the race, we always take it out in front of the first driver by announcing a Full Course Yellow.
    ;-)

9. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Yeah, it's reversed... I do wonder what happened with "2" o_O

[​IMG]

cestcomi likes this.
  10. Rolz

Rolz Alien

When will it be re-enabled to have joins allowed during a race? Pretty frustrating whilst looking for pub servers to join.

Also need some more clarity on why DT is given on race start with new system... Having users not know what they did wrong won’t let them learn what to fix.

11. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

It would be great to have different pit length scenarious for different races.
    For example, for sprint races faster repairment, for endurances would be great to have more realistic and long repair.

12. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Scheme p> q1> r1> q2> r2 worked well all the time, but last month stucks after r1 finish and can't skip it. "/next" command ignored by the server, but in logs created another copy of r1 results file.

13. ThezoXX

ThezoXX Rookie

Hello everyone, I'm coming to you because I can't get an "-ms" when I write a server.
    I can go there and play while my friend has a server connection error

Google Traduction....:(

14. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Might need ot share page in manual about -ms switch...

15. Toiletpaper

Toiletpaper Rookie

Try these 3 files, works for me

Attached Files:

16. Toiletpaper

Toiletpaper Rookie

Try these 3 files, works for me, put them in "cfg" folder

Attached Files:

17. kro

kro Simracer

We had this issue way back ,I searched for the conversation but I can't find it o_O .. The -ms has to do with the TCP/UDP configuration , one of these (can't remember) is the culprit ..
    I think I changed both ports and made a rule in windows fire wall to solve it .. sorry I can't remember ..to old ..lol but it was over a year ago ..:rolleyes::D

18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Hello there, will there be a way to set fueling times on specific cars?
    Reason I ask is if an enduro is run (6+hrs) the Bentley has an advantage with the bigger fuel tank than say the Merc
    Less pitstops is an advantage over time
    Has the BoP been adjusted for Enduros to factor this in?

Creegz likes this.
  19. Creegz

Creegz Racer

I think currently the only option is to have the cars all take the same amount of time to refuel.

20. Rolz

Rolz Alien

just another thing to add to the admin request list I guess...