1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Imagine this...

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by kashifm, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kashifm

kashifm Racer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Jaguar E-Type Zero - a classic car reimagined as an electric vehicle. Sep 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Can you just imagine the Fun Jan 27, 2017

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Yes please

4. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Hot candidate for thread lock :)

5. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Lol lets bet on how long before it gets locked out.
    To be fair i also like speculating upcoming content

6. kashifm

kashifm Racer

Why would this get locked?

7. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

There isn't much to imagine actually. Marco said there will be more DLCs and we just had the Intercontinental GTC so it's rather logic that they do the same with more GTWC series: America, Asia etc. It's just a matter of deciding which one comes first.

sissydriver likes this.
  8. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

There's nothing wrong with it per se. It's just that they have a strict policy against wish lists on these forums. And this thread (most likely) falls in that category.
    Also, there is already a thread for ACC content: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-content.49146/.
    So you'd have much better luck posting there. :)

9. Flens

Flens Gamer

Thank god that Circuit of The Americas (COTA) isn´t part of it :)

romandevision likes this.
  10. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

11. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I bet KS already have the tracks in the can or have the LS team working on them as we speak:D

romandevision and sissydriver like this.
  12. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

this thread will be locked. lets enjoy this kind of stuff anyways.:p
    with the actual dlc i am at my personal limit. ac runs well, la canyons is worth some hours, sol/shaders patch is so good, so many track/car combinations to enjoy. endless. :cool:
    and now acc at this level.:eek:
    i need hermiones time-turner so badly. :rolleyes:
    when they continue (and i fear they do) i am helpless :oops::confused:;)

13. Gio07

Gio07 Racer

If there should be another DLC, I think it is wise to focus on the American category, especially to attract those people who are used to iRacing and American circuits. It would also be easier for them to make a direct comparison and better appreciate the simulative quality of ACC.

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

While the tracks are nice BUT imo a gt3 legends car pack would be highly appreciated.
    imagine old cars like
    •Bmw z4
    •ferrari 458
    •sls amg
    •porsche 997
    •Z06 GT3

OR
    OLD gt1 cars that raced in blancpain.
    More V12 cars >> more circuits :)

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Mogster and Oblit0r like this.
  16. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Step 1: Convice Stéphane Ratel to run a historic 60s/70s series within the SRO.
    Step 2: Implement said series into ACC.
    Step 3: Profit.

Mogster and Mr.Mugel like this.
  17. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

From one of Kunos' videos it looks like there's 3 more DLCs coming this year. (if I am not mistaken).
    They could add tracks and/or cars.

Tracks:
    • GTWC America has 7 new tracks (COTA, Mosport, VIR, Sonoma, Road America, Watkins Glen, Indianapolis). Could be a DLC but.. man, 7 tracks! All in 1 DLC? Or maybe split into 2 DLCs?
    • GTWC Asia 4 new tracks (Sepang, Chang, Fuji, Shanghai). Could be another DLC.
    • There is also the British GT with 3 new tracks: Oulton Park, Snetterton, Donington Park.
    Cars:
    • 2020 season update
    • The GT4 cars! 12 new cars. That would be cool.

My guess is that we will see a combination of tracks and cars (otherwise the poor car developers will be jobless..), for example 2020 season update, GTWC America tracks and GT4 cars. Good times ahead.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    Mogster likes this.
  18. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I would love to see that video.

19. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

@Cote Dazur at 0:50 (".. and more.. and more.. and some more again!")

Cote Dazur likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.