1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Gerhard

Gerhard Gamer

Is it just me or is it real easy to be way quicker than the suzuka real record? What times do
    You guys get around there? I dont see myself as anywhere near aliens but in 20 min hotstint i can do 2.01 alll day. Hotlap about 1.2 secs quicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

I'd love to do 2.01's. Started out at 2.06 and have worked my way down to 2.02.9 at best.

3. Nebulozny

Nebulozny Racer

I've been to the Bathurst race this year and they had few simulators to play with, don't know the brand but it had Supercars sim with full force feedback and chair bumping and moving around. It was really tough to drive, got caught by so many bumps as I am used to have feedback only on the wheel, can only imagine how it is driving the real thing on these country roads.

4. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

So it's not "overall" faster, gotcha. Could've stated that above from the start.

6. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

yes, you just read what you want. I did stated that the IGTC tracks are faster. you just don't want to admit it. fair enough

7. Gerhard

Gerhard Gamer

Agree the grip or something has to be off on these tracks. I did a 1.59.8 on suzuka with the Int GT AMG just loading my 2018 AMG setup for barcelona and going for it. Ive never been that much faster than real Records. Usually I can match or be a bit faster but this much...

8. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

You all will invariably convince the devs to make Suzuka true to life and, per what the pros say, it will eat your tires in two laps and degrade till it feels like that good old sim-ice driving, and everyone will cry "too slippy!" I'm for having it as true as possible, but not if it's no fun to the point that the track is abandoned by the base. I'm sure we all agree that, track grip accuracy not withstanding, all the new tracks are pretty d fun to race on.
    I't's got to be tricky to balance programming the track grip and BOP for each car and track, and those settings are probably weighed against play-ability. Consider the BOP system it's self- Teams get the instructions from the judges and then go through a lobbying campaign for each race trying to get a more favorable set. The judges can change any individual teams BOP randomly at any time during the season without explaining a change to the other teams or the public. Basically- It's Pro Wrestling on wheels and rigged by nature. In a way the devs have always been in the BOP business. Consider also the fact that in real life there is usually one or more teams with cars that, for various reasons, are way down on pace to the rest of the field. Kunos don't program those cars into the game- and for good reason. And imagine if they programmed it so the fastest alien could just mach the real times. Where would everyone else be? I really don't care if they make adjustments or not. I wouldn't ever think to compare my times to real ones- I'm not racing against real ones!

sissydriver and Digger like this.
  9. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Much confusion there! Doesn't penultimate mean next to last? And did he say stay left for spoon?

10. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Regarding grip on the new tracks... I personally find it hard to believe these wouldn't just be standard values, set in an editor the same as any other track.

However, easy way to test: Use Motec and check your average lateral G-Loads on the new tracks versus some similar turns on older tracks.

11. Is it possible to set up custom race with ai including qualification (qualification - >race)?

12. trutya

trutya Simracer

hi guys, i have one question.
    what if there is a server with a non-igtc track, where you can select all the liveries, including igtc cars too.
    if someone doesn't have the DLC, can he join the server? will he see the igtc liveries too which he doesn't have, like in Raceroom?

we are not sure about how it works.
    thanks in advance!

13. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

That can be done via "Custom Race Weekend" and then disable the Practice Sessions.

mr Switchblade likes this.
  14. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Part of changelog (MP) 1.3.3:

- Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
    - Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
    - Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
    - Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
    - Prevented server misconfiguration that led to join order relevance.
    - Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
    - Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
    - Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
    - Pit crew visibility fixed for spectating client.
    - Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.

In practice, they solved a dozen bugs that I had reported over time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU :D:D:D:D

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    sissydriver and trutya like this.
  15. Gerhard

Gerhard Gamer

I didnt say they have to change it or even suggested it. I just mentioned what I experienced and found it odd that there is such a difference. Jesus I swear, these days one can not say anything without having someone go on an absolute rant about.

Digger, GRFOCO and Mach77 like this.
  16. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

did the NSX Evo recieved a very slight buff in pace on Blancpain BoP or is it just a placebo? looks like I can match my fastest laps without pushing that much now. I reckon that it had engine power adjustment, but it seems like 0.3s faster. can anyone confirm?

17. trutya

trutya Simracer

- Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
    - Fixed a bug related to track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.

does this solve the ramming AI problem at Bathurst? can it be related to these issues?

18. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

He's talking about the 5 S-turns. You stay to the right after the 4th turn, which is the penultimate turn of the 5 turns.
    You stay to the left before you enter the braking zone for Spoon, so you can stick to the right side of the road when in the braking zone. He's talking about staying on the left on this part of the track:
    upload_2020-2-13_12-33-25.png

19. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Oooooh, this sounds interesting. I figured they adjusted the engine for the IGTC content as it was too fast there. Since I drive it in a league with Blancpain tracks, this would be very welcome :)) Will try it out.

20. Flens

Flens Gamer

Would be nice when it would be possible to share the setups with other drivers in the lobby (like pCARS2) in MP.