1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Turk

Turk Alien

According to this video the grip levels are too high. By the way, I'm not complaining here, I didn't really notice anything "wrong" when I was driving it..

According to David the low grip is a feature of the track, it's got very low grip at the start of a season and you have to manage that. So I can understand why people would get a bit miffed by this feature not being there. It's something that could be looked at in a future update..

2. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Already adressed on today´s 1.3.3 update I think ;)

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

It definitely seems faster. What it feels like to me is that they ironed out the turbo lag the car suffered from. It's a lot easier to be aggressive on throttle now.

Mach77 likes this.
  4. Specht77

Specht77 Racer

- NSX engine power adjustments.

Can a dev or staff member explain what these adjustments are?

Has the power increased? Decreased? Just adjustments on the powercurve?

JnJ | Rayleigh likes this.
  5. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

the NSX did lose 5kph of top speed on Bathurst. I did manage to make it go to 285 kph before the hotfix. now, it can be because the track is slower and more slipperi(feeling like bathurst should be. a dangerous mountain track :D ) but the pace didn't had that much changed. on Blancpain BoP, it definately feels slightly faster, tho. I guess it lost a bit of power for the IGTC tracks. unless some confirmations, we won't know for sure

6. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Data on the left is 5 laps around Barcelona post 1.3.3, data on the right 5 laps around Barcelona prior to 1.3.3
    Naamloos.png

Seems they adjusted 2nd and 4th gear. 2nd now drops to 5k rpm whereas before to 4.8k. 4th gear seems longer now.
    Thing I noticed the most tho is that the turbo lag is a LOT less now and it's a lot easier to be more aggressive on the throttle.

7. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I would assume they reduced its engine power for IGTC tracks (that was my initial thought when I read the patchnotes, until I saw your first comment about the NSX :p). I think maybe they've adjusted the BoP for both series.

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

whoever created that ACC forum banner should be ashamed of themselves or they are taking the p!ss.. pft a New Zealand fern livery on such a iconic Australian track.. tisk tisk.. :eek::p

it's kind of like putting an Irish clover at Silverstone..

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    F1Aussie and Dimitri Staessens like this.
  9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I just reached 284 with 8 wing, same speed I managed to do before the patch. I don't have any MoTeC data from any of the new tracks, so I've got nothing to compare it to. But the turbo lag definitely has been reduced a lot on both series' BoP.

Mach77 likes this.
  10. Turk

Turk Alien

Cough* Alpha Romeo quadrifoglio *cough.

Coanda and GCCRacer like this.
  11. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Wasn't trying to rant on you bro. I should have made a comment rather than a reply.

12. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I'm sorry to tell you guys, that the placebo is strong in you :D
    Different top speeds, different gearbox ratios, different turbo lag...

All I did was finetuning around 2Nm in the torque curve somewhere around 5000-6500rpm
    Top power and top torque hasn't been changed, as well as the turbo's response and boost
    If there was an important change, I would have been more specific.

Sometimes simple changing description from our repository, enters in the changelog and that's all.

Tim Larsen, ignission, Michel and 5 others like this.
  13. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Why do we see parallel lines for the same gear? Should be pretty straight lines for each gear. The data I took from real (road) cars was allways pretty accurate in this regard.
    I thought of wheel slip, but than it should be higher revs for the same speed, not lower.

Am I missing some physical phenomena here?

14. dave967

dave967 Racer

1.3.3:
    GENERAL:
    - Fixed frame drops after a set amount of sessions, causing lower performance after multiple sessions for some users.

GAMEPLAY:
    - Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
    - Fixed a bug related to the track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.
    - Cutting last chicane in Suzuka now invalidates the next lap.
    - Cutting the last chicane in Suzuka during the first lap after a short formation lap will now trigger the penalty as intended.
    - 12H race weekend game mode now has a limit of 15 tyre sets.
    - Fixed a bug with Superpole game mode, allowing the player to set more than 2 fast laps.
    - Wrong lap remaining value corrected for SG penalty for pitlane speeding.

GRAPHICS
    - Fixed numberplate appearance in gallery replays of MP sessions.
    - Suzuka reflection map position update to remove the unwanted green tint.

UI/HUD:
    - Audio comms text message category and priority tweaks.
    - ECU setting changes (TC, ABS etc.) now have their own race comms category.
    - Time multiplier is now displayed in session summary page both in SP and MP.
    - Added Championship replay category.
    - Updates to driver stint messages and message behaviour.

PHYSICS:
    - NSX engine power adjustments.
    - Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
    - Suzuka asphalt abrasive (tyre degradation) adjustments.
    - Fix for occasional setup corruption that caused a broken car state.
    - Fixed car spawn issues in certain conditions.

MULTIPLAYER:
    - Server result.json now writes metaData, serverName and session type as intended.
    - Fixed an incompatibility with the allowAutoDQ setting, causing post-race penalties not being applied when enabled.
    - Re-enabled driver stint time and total driving time rules for non-public MP.
    - Re-enabled is RaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.
    - The client should now handle all disconnect scenarios properly.
    - Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
    - Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
    - Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
    - Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
    - Prevented server misconfiguration that led to joining order relevance.
    - Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
    - Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
    - Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
    - Pit crew visibility fixed for the spectating client.
    - Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.

NOTE: due to changes affecting physics and track limits, the leaderboards of Special Events #55 and #57 will be reset.

15. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

Interested to see how much the lap times drop at Bathurst. Pretty cool updates though. It's always impressive to me when patches are fixing things I didn't even know were issues.

Does anyone know roughly how many laps on a set of tires before they start falling off? I've been running 20 minute races and not noticed any real drop off.

16. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

I did ask if the NSX had got a very slight buff in pace or if it was just placebo :D

17. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

lol :D I drove it two days ago in a league around Barcelona, had to increase rear toe and TC to deal with the turbo lag so I could be more aggressive on the throttle. Now with lower TC and less rear toe I can still be as aggressive as I was during the 1 hour league race. I probably adjusted my drivestyle as I was not too familiar with the car before deciding to drive it in the league.

Thanks for clearing this up, even tho I feel like a fool now :D

I'm not sure, I'm no expert on MoTeC data. It was pure coincidence I recorded Barcelona telemetry as usually I setup my cars by feel, but as the NSX is not very competitive at Blancpain BoP I decided to try and make a 'perfect' setup to get as much time out of it as possible.
    But, from what it seems like, the upper line always happens when applying throttle, the lower line seems to happen during braking/coasting. So I'd assume it has something to do with that.

18. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Interesting, I thought of that as well, and there might be some oscillations, but the ratio shouldn´t be different between powered and coasting conditions.

@Aristotelis, can you shed some light here?

19. Shooter80

Shooter80 Racer

Any chance you could write something vague about the M6 in the next hotfix, even if nothing has changed?

I could do with some placebo sometimes :/

20. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Not sure if I understood exactly what you mean, but I can tell you that the power on low gears and later the downforce presses the tyres down, making their radius smaller and the gear ratio shorter. In coasting, the opposite happens... of course we're talking small changes, but you might notice 100rpm difference maybe? But take it with a grain of salt, might have not understood and just said something very stupid.

Flens and sissydriver like this.