1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Spa *BigGrid* race event / stress test

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MrGit@Twitch, Nov 6, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Tomorrow evenings track is Brand Hatch. :)

2. MrGit@Twitch

And servers are live!

3. MrGit@Twitch

Afternoon all!

Well, Brands didn't really deserve BigGrid status on Wednesday as it was quite a low turnout...but onto tomorrow's race and it'll be @ Kyalami!

Now, Sunday's BigGrid is planned to be a 90 minute race, but after Brands i want to check if everyone would prefer 60 minutes instead or stay as planned?
    Will also drop server #1 SA requirement to SA75 to help overall numbers...so,what say you all?

4. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

I really liked the 90 min format. Dont know if I can make it on Sunday. But if I can, 90 min would be great for me (although I need practice on Kyalami)

5. FLATPAT

FLATPAT Gamer

i prefer 60 minutes.

6. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

If I have the time to participate I'd prefer 60 minutes. What about creating a straw poll to have a better overview and keep everything and especiallly the thread clear? :)

7. MrGit@Twitch

I did do a google form a few weeks back and 90 minutes on a Sunday was a clear winner, but with the low turnout @ Brands i just wanted to be sure the turnout this evening would be good....anyways, i've made tonight a 60 minute event
    with the CP server pitstop rules (change tires/no refuelling) and a drop of 5 to the SA requirement, bringing it to SA75, we'll chat about future ones after this evening. :)

8. MrGit@Twitch

Well, Kyalami certainly lived up to it's expectations!

The race was really close fought, 5 to 25 in quali covered by 1 second and battles throughout.

results - https://simresults.net/200216-Y9S

1st three laps onboard with @pankykapus

Wednesdays track will be Laguna Seca!

Creegz, pankykapus and vanveen like this.
  9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

track limits track limits :p

10. MrGit@Twitch

Afternoon everyone!

3.5hrs till the server goes live with tonight's ACC BigGrid event at Laguna Seca! Want to go through the corkscrew with 49 other drivers breathing down your neck? As always, pw = biggrid

Seeya on track.

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  11. MrGit@Twitch

Good evening everyone!

Just popping in the results from Wendesdays BigGrid (eventually) : https://simresults.net/200221-Ki4

Also, to let everyone know this Sundays event will definitely be a 90 minute race @ Silverstone, pitstop rules are TBC right now but i'll update here tomorrow with 'em and make sure your on time to this one as i think it'll fill quickly!

rycil likes this.
  12. MrGit@Twitch

Afternoon everyone!

Tonight's BigGrid, 7:30pm GMT @ Silverstone... 90 minute race, 4pm race start on a x3 time multi and a open pit window BUT fuel and/or tires are not compulsory, so it'll be down to the individual to decide. If you take neither it'll effectively be a stop and go situation time wise.

SA75 required and pw as always = biggrid

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  13. MrGit@Twitch

Well, that race was amazing, wide variety of fuel strategies meant we didn't know who was going to win till the last few laps!

Results - https://simresults.net/200223-X6Z

...and if you end up in this situation, don't roll back into traffic like this chap, get on your brakes! https://streamable.com/uvjp0

Wednesdays BigGrid will be Zandvoort AND on Sunday March 15th (day before my birthday, another year closer to snuffing it :D), we'll be attempting again to fill a 105 grid slot Suzuka server!
    Will most likely be SA70 and i'll need as many drivers as possible to join in and fill the server, but please treat it as primarily a test event and if we get a race done it'll be an added bonus.

14. MrGit@Twitch

Quick note for everyone, Sunday's BigGrid is now just for this week on SATURDAY!!!

This is due to Sunday being the 1st and therefor the CP race of the day will be the 2hr one that starts at the similar time as the BigGrid usually does.
    Start time for Saturday is still 7:30pm GMT/pw = biggrid and the track is Monza with room for 60 cars!

|BAD| DavE likes this.
  15. MrGit@Twitch

Last nights BigGrid....how AWESOME was that, wet quali and race start, then drying up 10 minutes in, action and really close racing all the way through to the end.

Race results : https://simresults.net/200229-wt4

Few clips from the race now..

Lap 1 / T1 : https://www.twitch.tv/mrgit/clip/YummyMoldyMelonItsBoshyTime

Three (nearly four) wide into parabolica : https://www.twitch.tv/mrgit/clip/DeterminedAbrasiveKeyboardPipeHype

Last lap, last corner : https://www.twitch.tv/mrgit/clip/OpenUgliestCheetahPastaThat

Next four events will be...4th March 60 minutes Zolder / 8th March 90 minutes Paul Ricard / 11th March 60 minutes Misano ....and then the BIG one, 15th March 60 minutes f0r 105 cars @ Suzuka!

After Suzuka on the 15th i may change the Sunday event to Saturdays instead, i'm running a poll right now to see what people think about the change, so i'd appricate it if you could choose your prefered day
    and if the change does happen it'll be from the 21st March onwards....link to poll here > https://linkto.run/p/D5H2FG3B

MABR likes this.
  16. MABR

MABR Gamer

Great, I'm on *BigGrid-TV*. :cool::D

17. MrGit@Twitch

Morning everyone!

Tonight's Zolder BigGrid will be a 60 minute night to day race /w dynamic weather enabled.

Quali takes part late evening, race start @ 4am on a x3 time multi...oh, if you know of someone wanting to get ACC + the dlc, you best give 'em the heads up to watch too. ;)

18. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

Was a good big race last night at Zolder. It was a bit annoying about the race getting messed up the first time then restarting. I totally messed up my car setups and pit setup as it jumped from dry start to a rain start.
    Started on Wet setup which was slow, pitted early for slicks but didnt notice my pit setup was wrong so it had changed my pads from 1 to 3 (school boy error) also fuel wise I ended the race coming up to the last chicane and engine cut out on last lap. 1 litre more and I would of been fine hahaha.

19. MrGit@Twitch

Yea, really rare set of circumstances caused that, but it's been fixed for the next update i believe, total pita but that's one of the reasons these races happen, taking one for the team so everyone else benefits in the future.

Race results : https://simresults.net/200304-9lI

Don't forget, this Sunday @ 7:30pm GMT it's a 90 minute race @ Paul Ricard. :)