1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new Licensing Agreement with the NISSAN Brand

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. townnet

townnet Gamer

Nice... Finally a Japanese car! Hopefully get a Japanese track too.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  2. IcyTea

IcyTea Rookie

Where do I find the poll to vote in?

3. Grzesiek Zabielski

Grzesiek Zabielski Hardcore Simmer

I'm sure I didn't run even one kilometer in this car. Still waiting for Kubelwagen and Lunar Rover. Thanks Kunos!

4. This is bloody insane!!!

5. Gary Munson

Gary Munson Racer

Great just been to Silverstone today to see these :) DSC_0130.png

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  6. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

It will be intresting with a 4wd roadcar and how it will translate in the Kunos way.
    When it arrives I will try to take the 7.24 official record on Nordschleife.

Colt Rogers likes this.
  7. LMNSR

LMNSR Rookie

Nice! I would be looking forward to this car only if they give us a RWD Drift version. Or they can make an RB25det R33 Skyline Drift version :p

8. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

YUUUSSSSSSSSS !!!

Kunos astounds and enjoys again with acquiring another monstruously potent license for us racing nerds !

Wooohoooo !
    <3

Colt Rogers likes this.
  9. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

Yes finally Japanese car :D
    hopefully this car run with Right Steer :D

I want make GT3 car can drift like GTR D1GP :p
    note: GTE D1GP is RWD if I not wrong :p
    [​IMG]

Colt Rogers likes this.
  10. TTM

TTM Alien

Really good news. Thank you Kunos.

11. damys

damys Racer

so the GTR '14 will be included in the free update with the Chevrolet C7 ?

12. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

Nissan GTR + Nurburgring(when it comes out) = ;)

Simos and Bo-Göran Larsson like this.
  13. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

Thanks Kunos!! :)

14. ferborrani

ferborrani Rookie

big news,I like this car.

15. AlienGTR

AlienGTR Racer

:):):)
    yeah! dream car for a fream track!!!
    [QUOTE=" the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 will perfectly match the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit, scheduled to be completed and released for Assetto Corsa on September 2014. [/QUOTE]

16. survivor91

survivor91 Gamer

I expect to be fighting fear on the Nordschleife with the GT-R and the 458 Italia

17. AngryDonutGuy

AngryDonutGuy Rookie

This will be good, real good!

18. Icebear

Icebear Gamer

Please, try to get a license for the ZEOD. This is in my opinion the greatest car Nissan builds at the moment.

19. dottorfoggy

dottorfoggy Racer

you are just adding the most powerfull and fast japanese car ever, <3 you

GT-R and Nordeschleife, is the best combo ever!

20. Djghost1133

Djghost1133 Rookie

Well....I dont see me using any car except the GTR once it comes out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.