1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Oh yeah, an AC-based Need for Speed or Test Drive would be awesome. :cool:
    But the NfS guys would hate it for being too hard to drive. :p :D

chksix, Rolz and sissydriver like this.
  2. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Have you played BeamNG in the last couple of weeks? :D;)

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Alistair McKinley - must Google what you are talking about, cause at the moment there are only AC and ACC on my SSDs. One moment! Aah. Seems to be a cool game.:)

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  4. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

5. lol wonder if they got (or asked) permission for those Kunos models. And Forza models, etc.

6. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I'm sure they did, just like they did in the past :D

7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Would love to see this beast in the sim at some point:)

8. Wrong thread. Please delete!

9. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I was driving my 300SL this afternoon on the PCH, traffic was light, but then, out of nowhere, I suddenly was surrounded by motorcycles!
    [​IMG]
    AC will never ceases to amaze me it seems.:eek:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Gunja, Maxidyne, Schnipp and 2 others like this.
  10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Saturday January 4th, Assetto Corsa is more and more popular. over 5,000 happy customers, long live AC.
    [​IMG]

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

13. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

BrunUK likes this.
  14. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I seem to see AC in here? Or am I wrong?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I don't. It's all iRacing?

17. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Whoops, you're right. I saw a screen that seemed like AC but watching the video it's all iRacing.

EDIT: hmm I would swear some of the footage in the beginning shows AC. Also, I searched and they used AC for the Porsche esports Carrera Cup Deutschland:
    https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/201...era-cup-finals-adac-simracing-expo-18466.html

Check these, it looks like AC. Rest of the video, though, it's iRacing.
    upload_2020-1-17_1-44-52.png
    upload_2020-1-17_1-38-35.png

18. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

19. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

This after noon, I virtually drove a 2020 S720 spider at Los Angeles Canyon road, with a animated convertible roof, swivel dashboard, working GPS, real mirrors, etc.... AC with all the dressings offers us today some unique experiences, I hope that all of you take full advantage of what is available to us.
    The sheer volume of new apps, cars and track available is awesome, with more coming every week, so much that it is even difficult to keep up with all of it some time. AC as become a monster of a SIM and we might not see an other one like that in along time if ever, so let's just cherish what we have.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    MrDoku, pika4u and SunBro like this.
  20. Stains

Stains Simracer

It is pretty special and so much thanks to all involved in getting AC where it is today :)
    Saying that, all this goodness yet the car still looks to be floating! AC needs a better solution to under car shadows.