1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Bit complicated and for sure nothing I can provide out of the memory. But yes, general model would allow a freaking high CN (not 99 though) with 2 identical laps, and will lower the difficulty the longer the "streak" is (until it "breaks", for example because laps 6-23 have a better CN than 6-24)

Also important to notice: "Identical" really means it; we're not only looking at laptimes, but enough parameters/corner (entry kph, duration, exit kph and such stuff) that it's virtually impossible to score good CN while not being consistent. Obviously this means two identical laps most likely* have only a few thousands laptime difference - but it doesn't work the other way round.

*most likely: actually it is possible to have close-to-maxed CN with even half a second difference or more, caused by different actions on straights and traffic situations

2. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Now that is what I call a reply :D, thanks Kevin;)

Minolin likes this.
  3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

CN99 is fairly common in race sessions where I can settle into a stint and you have clear track ahead. Hotlapping and practise where I'm searching for pace, trialling lines and braking points etc it tends to be a bit lower though. 99 is certainly attainable and should be reasonably for many players as the laps are by no means identical but it does need to be what I would call "a good stint".

4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

And that even without providing the numbers you asked for :D

But I can extend on this, I'm sure it's not soooo well known:
    Which would mean that your CN stops raising after lap 23 (except your older sessions have a much better one, then you see that value). But if you go ahead in a consistent way, it is possible that laps 6-26 start to become better than 6-23 again, and it will continue to raise. Example is not-so-unrealistic

Much effort went into this to really reward consistency with as little possibilities to break it.

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Man, I was so happy yesterday when I ended two CP races with CN and CC values above 90! CN reached 95 in both races and I enjoyed them a lot. This is the sense of progress I am looking for when I race.

Now I need to get better at defending and not losing so many places at the start :D my RC is on the fifties :(

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

6. devil in me

devil in me Racer

7. dave967

dave967 Racer

Mine is 9230 without using the competition servers at all what will be after today's racing, who knows and who really cares...The most important thing for me is being competitive...

8. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

It's a pretty thin line between Bronze and Platinum. It looks like you would get a big boost in TO if you did a couple CP races. Tonight I'm going to see if adding the last TR track does anything.
    TO feb 2020.png

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  9. spaceweed10

spaceweed10 Racer

Mine are all maxed - thanks for asking ;).

10. A. Fer

A. Fer Rookie

11. devil in me

devil in me Racer

Thanks for the advice. will try make some more CP races

12. Ryori San

Ryori San Rookie

Either TO bug fixed or there is no bug?

TO has been around 9500 for a while and stuck at bronze. Yesterday it changed to Gold.. Pretty happy about that. And so begins the fight for platinum!

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

14. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

bad car control but I only have that when I drive the V12, it's a diva :p

Rating.png

15. devil in me

devil in me Racer

didnt want let pass the update on my profile as i finally got platinum, lets hope it keep that way for a long time and the luck doesn't finish all that fast :)

upload_2020-2-21_14-4-28.png

16. dave967

dave967 Racer

Does anyone have a platinum rating without the use of the competition servers?

17. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

I do. CP is 0 with a total of 9406 at the moment.

18. Ryori San

Ryori San Rookie

19. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I just lost 15 SA points for no reason... It was 81 prior to the latest update now it's down to 66 :(

@Minolin send help

20. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

EsxPaul and Freddie Seng like this.