1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey Guys, atm i have no Feeling what's a good laptime at bathurst in Multiplayer. I can do a 2:02,xxx after the patch which makes the track slower. How much did your laptimes slow down with the patch? Conditions: Multiplayer, 35 degree track, fast/Optimum.

2. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I just had my 1st CP race in Bathurst...

I have a feeling, this track is Kunos's version of some kind of high-speed psycho-terror. :D
    It was amazing!

At first I really feared how this would turn out.
    Carnage, I said, CARNAGE will be everywhere as far the eye can see...
    Actually, I was really surprised how well it turned out!

People were really respectful in the first 1-2 laps, and after that everyone found his rhythm.
    Of course some wrecked the car, some even multiple times.

But the reason I actually feared Bathurst never came...
    I never liked Bathurst in Project CARS (the previous Game/Sim I played a lot), I could never really commit to the corners on the Mountain.
    There was always an uncertainty factor on the Mountain, either you hit the wall, or not for me.

Not in ACC.
    I really enjoyed the driving, and even though FEAR was a constant passenger in the car, I did not feel uncertain.
    The car just had such a good feel over the mountain.
    As the hour slowly ticket by, I began to enjoy it more, and more.
    Sadly I too hit the wall once, but that was my fault, as I was too optimistic into Griffin's bend.
    Still finished 8th.

This is really THE racetrack where ACC absolutely shines, in my opinion.
    You guys at Kunos, and all involved in making this game, really achieved something outstanding!
    (And I say this so, that I never played AC1, because I did not like it. - Only purchased it to support you guys a bit more.)

chksix, Czar66, Epistolarius and 5 others like this.
  3. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Was with you again. A bit overexcited though, hit the wall once being too careless and once again after repairing while avoiding a slow car.

Still I agree that it was a far better experience than I expected and the way my pulse went up with the green flag really shows the level of immersion!

chksix and NemethR like this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

5. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

why only 1 bmw ? it's boring to see 4 hondas....

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

v 1.3.6
    Fixed occasional stuttering using the opponent visibility setting against AI cars.

I have never had any stuttering issues in ACC. I did however receive a few here and there in a couple of SP races today..

7. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

The following post may be slightly off topic please no hate.
    Am i the only one who wants to see
    BMW z4 and ferrari 458 gt3 ?
    I know track matters alot but IMO these 2 cars will fill the void of NA flat crank high revving V8.
    Please kunos these 2 cars in dlc i'm sure many people here are fan of these 2 cars.

8. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Since none of these cars compete anymore, the Devs would not get the amount of feedback and data, they got for the other cars. So the simulation would be sub par.

Also they are most likely not competitive.

9. trutya

trutya Simracer

go play AC :p no sense to put these cars into ACC, to be honest.

10. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

ferrari 458 was used in kylami 9h 2019 so IMO BoP could be made.
    Since these 2 cars are old i guess they are PROBABLY running no air restrictor could be wrong though.
    You probably have a valid point about data.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  11. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I seriously would. but tbh after ACC quality i don't play AC anymore i just cannot bring myself to play it.
    Don't get me wrong though AC will always have a special place in my memory.

12. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Callaway Competition C7/GT3R :)

15 EUR from me. Now. Directly on the table.

Mr.Mugel and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  13. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Buy a real one and enter it in the GT World Championship Europe 2020, maybe we´re lucky enough to get the current year as DLC.

Maybe we can get enough money on Kickstarter to realize this :D

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

A question guys
    Does jag use flat plane crank or cross plane?
    I couldn't find the info easily on net

15. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

my guess is that it's a crossplane. it sounds too rough to sound like a flatplane imo. could be wrong tho

16. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yea i too think that way,
    but that redline with that displacement is quite high(8000+ rpm )
    Idk much about engines but jag really revs high probably highest rev limiter V8 in ACC.

17. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

the usual american crossplane V8 rev limit is around 7k. but most of the time, they're at around 6-8 liters. the jag's V8 (Ilmor V8) is ine of the smallest V8 that I know. so, it could make sense that it can rev a bit higher. I know that those types of V8 have a hard time to be efficient at high RPM power wise, but that's the only reason I can think of as to why it can be a crossplane V8

18. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Makes sense. I was watching bmw z4 gt3 videos and at first i thought it was a crossplane, I searched on net and found out that it used a flat plane.
    So this is one of the reasons why i have doubts that jag might be a flat plane.
    Maybe @Aristotelis knows the answer.

19. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

yeah, but the Z4 GT3 had a V8 that revs up to more than 9k rpm. way past the limit of a crossplane V8 ;)

20. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yep that is true.