1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. ralfneuner

ralfneuner Rookie

Does anyone have a platinum rating without the use of the competition servers?
    Here.

I am not good enough for online and do not want to spoil the fun for others

Attached Files:

2. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

SA update kicked in! I was 99, then went for some Bathurst online races, some single player Bathurst races, I was 89 after, and now I'm SA 83 after algorithm update.

rating.jpg

Maciej Malinowski and NilisW like this.
  3. F4celess

F4celess Gamer

Bounced into 99SA and gained 5CP today, good times.

4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think the last change to SA was really needed. Some people were starting to act a bit carelessly because they felt comfortable after having achieved 99SA. Now everyone will need to keep being careful.

In my case I lose only 1 point of SA to 98, and got it back after just one 15 minute race.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Coanda likes this.
  5. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I didn’t lose any SA after the change (I’m at 99), until I ran a couple AI races at Suzuka. Off the line, those boys are crazy...

6. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Simracer

76 to 92 - nice!!

There is a logic to that though - I spent a fair bit of time earlier on in the release testing in VR which was not a good experience so plenty of prangs as I did not look to race as much as test the game out. Glad those are forgotten now :)

7. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

I went from 96 down to 83 in one swoop. Ouch :p

I was a bit miffed at what might have gone wrong but luckily some kind members over at RD made me aware of the recent change.

8. Stains

Stains Simracer

I had a totally clean race around Zandvoort, 37 kms, got 44 trust, zero OWBP but lost 6 SA!
    What happened to this SA rating?

9. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

10. Finally my SA went down to 97-98 without changing any of my behaviour in online races. I'm not complaining about this fact.
    I just want to share some observations.

I've had my rating focused to "Consistency" so I was a bit suprised to see my SA was going down. So I changed the visible rating to to "Safety Rating" to have a look on it.
    While I was in the "hot zone" my Trust and OWBP's are going down and my SA went from 98 to 97. Also there was no green indicator at the SA number. The Bonus-Trust after finishing a race are sometimes counted, sometimes not.

I also noticed a very strange behaviour in the way OWBP's are counted now. It seems the system count every contact twice at least.

Some examples:
    Spa - Raidillon: I lost the rear end at Eau Rouge, managed the 360 without an impact and was waiting off track for rejoining the track safely. A guy crashed into me full speed and I received 4 OWBP's.

Mount Panorama - Turn 4: I missed my braking point slightly, crashed into the wall and ended up pointing in the wrong direction before I was able to hit ESC for going back to the pits. Again a guy ignored the yellow flags, crashed into me and I received 4 OWBP's.

Spa - testing against the AI: I touched the car in front slightly on purpose during braking. Without any consequences for both cars. There was not even a notification about damage or OWBP's. Still 2 OWBP's.

Something seems to be broken o_O at least at my end.

11. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

Guys, is the Platinum rating linked at all to your outright lap times and sheer speed?

I very rarely get into incidents with other vehicles and would consider myself a safe driver although my lap times would generally be 5 seconds or so off of you fast guys.

I wondered if my lack of pace would be one of the factors that keeps me pegged around the 8900 (Gold) range?

12. gaj

gaj Rookie

I wondered what had happened and this thread has explained it. My safety rating was only 51 but bounced to 75 over night. After a few hours of offline racing it is up to 85. 51 to 85 in 24hrs. Silver rating overall. I'm starting to finally enjoy this game.

13. I'm back at SA 99 but something is wrong regarding the OWBP's. One hit from behind results in 3 OWBP's.
    While at low ranked servers my Trust is raising it's the oposite at higher ranked servers. :confused:

14. ignission

ignission Simracer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...read-before-posting.51075/page-5#post-1118614

15. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Adrenaline93360 likes this.
  16. devil in me

devil in me Racer

i have an issue i think.

So after the last update, i only raced today. i did 4 races and i won all 4 of them.
    first at monza i had no issues, no car contacts , second at mount panorana starting from last in a grid with something like 30 cars or so, i won it had one car contact that wasnt my fault, on both races i lost SA and TO went down as well.
    third race nurburgring i won it too, had two car contacts both not my fault was by lapped cars trying to avoid them but still not being able to, my TO went down and SA went up.
    last race at laguna seca for CP i won it had zero contact ( had one that gave me nothing on screen), SA didnt move at the end of the race and TO went up by something like 10....

Is this normal now ?

17. Magnum26

Magnum26 Rookie

Not sure how you have all got such high numbers. My total is just over 6.5k lol

18. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

I was once over 9900, those were good times :)
    what are your ratings? If you have pc and cp 0 those can hurt TO a bit

19. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

My RC's ELO went off the scale and it is still rising. o_O

ratings.jpg

20. Today I reach 99 RC (I'm right now gold with 9510 points) but 99 RC =< 3000 ELO, you can UP ELO after 99 RC.