1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 167 – How to get your hans stuck.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Feb 22, 2020.

1. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Leif
    PC

oh dear, I'm miles off in this thing, zandvoort is one of my weakest tracks, and the car... hmmmm, probably top of the list marked "cars that Porsche made us put in the game to get the licence for the good ones"

:)

upload_2020-2-25_10-27-45.png

2. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Nice laptime :).

I don´t think there is a chance to go lower than 1:58:500.

3. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

The camber and toe adjustments seem to make a HUGE impact on lap times. Literally seconds.

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

new computer is here, now ac must be repaired, dunno if its over this week but for sure next week, fps fps fps - the fps hype - short test one hour ago was very nice, immersion is a little bit better. money is away. fun is here. :)
    keep on racing and have fun! :)

5. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

moodyryder
    Ps4

20200225_211327.jpg

I love the old bit and hate the new bit. I guess the new section saved Tarzan & Schievlak so I'm thankful for that.

Whoever designed that chicane though still needs his head feeling.

6. GoodGame.eXistenZ

I upgrade my computer yearly! Sure it costs, but it still is an enjoyable hobby. And since I do not spend tons on my car anymore it is surely cheaper for me after all :D. And hey, there are way more expensive hobbies out there. So no issue. I am currently planning on a 500€ headphone, but when you consider that you use it daily and enjoy it....why not. So don't look back after the money, build it and go for a ride!

@F1415182235 : What toe settings are you running?

7. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

@GoodGame.eXistenZ
    12 front 21 rear
    I tried adding more toe out and toe in but my times got worse.

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@GoodGame.eXistenZ - 100% d'accord. when i look now under the desk i am smiling like a 10year old boy who enjoys his newest racing car (any analogies here?? :p)

corsair_pc.jpg

sorry for offtopic ;)

9. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

How loud do your PC's get ?

Pretend racer and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  10. GoodGame.eXistenZ

Thats a nice computer although I prefer a bit more subtle look. Enjoy it.

My case is a Dark Base Pro by Be Quiet with three large Silent Wings. You basically cannot hear it in idle. It is still less noisy under load than my gf's computer in idle

@F1415182235 Thanks. I believe I still run stock toe at the front. Only maxed out camber.

11. Improvement
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2020-2-26_22-10-51.png
    How many other cars use tyres faster than fuel?
    The front left tyre (approx £230 fitted) lasts for around a quarter of a tank / less than 20 mins, / 9 laps.:D

12. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I know it's outrageous:p

Totall Wrytoff and Pretend racer like this.
  13. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Thank you.I'm thinking of getting a PC and would want to use it for a bit of music production too so noise could be a problem.Having said that a good spec PC would run relatively cool unless I start mixing 200 tracks with tons of plugins etc.I think a quiet case etc would be my best option;)

Totall Wrytoff and Pretend racer like this.
  14. WHC167 - Thursday evening rankings

1. Goodgame.eXistenZ - 1:58:859 PC
    2. F1415182235 - 1:59.422 X1
    3. DriverModFTW - 1.59.748 PC
    4. Moodyryder - 2.01.133 PS4
    5. Totall Wrytoff - 2.01.352PS4
    6. Leif - 2.01.490 PC
    7. 365gt - 2.02.388 PS4

News:

** All entries this week are in the world’s Top Ten times - quality if not quantity!
    ** Podium is unchanged….@DriverModFTW is still there!
    ** @moodyryder demonstrates his credentials as the family car driver
    ** @LeiF arrives with a time that puts him 6th in the world, showing that he’s very nearly perfect at everything.
    ** Like a WHC version of Ludlam's Bourne, a “Jason Jones from Canada" has suddenly appeared and been seen circulating in less than 2 minutes, but his real identity is a mystery. Could he be pretending to be someone else?:D

15. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

I already know I'm bumped from podium. I think pretend is trying to beat F1415 time so probably wont post until he does, and if he doesnt, he still has me beat by a couple tenths. If Lewis comes out to play I'll be passed by him too..I know this all too well.

16. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Laughing Gravy
    PS4
    As I'm posting I realize that track grip is set to 98% Doooh![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

LeiF, 365gt, Totall Wrytoff and 3 others like this.
  17. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

pretend racer
    pc
    [​IMG]

I had a quick go a few days ago and I couldn't find a setup that I liked. Too much understeer. Love the fact that this thing has too much power and the tires can barely contain this beast. Takes some delicate touches to finesse this thing around the track quickly. I decided I would try again and fiddle with the setup, but I have run out of time. I tried a few laps today but after driving gt3 cars, I couldn't get the feel for the Porsche.

I forgot to record my laptime, sorry folks.

Attached Files:

18. :D
    Fun thought though!:D

365gt likes this.
  19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

more fps is FANTASTIC; ACC now is wonderful (even on single screen, my triple workaround doesnt work anymore, its a pitty but now high details and much better feeling, at 40 pfs in the past everything was at "the edge", no >80fps, everything fine!!!)
    AC runs stable with 80FPS on triple now, nords with 70 cars possible. dream comes true - multiclass long stint around nords - crazy stuff!:D:cool:

another thing: aris talks about preload diff, highly recommended::)

sorry for ot - my hans is stuck at 2.05 atm, dunno if i can improve. really a shame:oops:

next week i am back to whc ;)

DriverModFTW, 365gt and LeiF like this.
  20. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer