1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CP calendar dates? When and where? May 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CP Calendar (for PS4) Mar 4, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RaceConnect 2021 Championship Calendar Jan 11, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Mythiq.net Online CP Calendar May 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions NA CP Calendar Apr 30, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Centralised Event Calendar Mar 2, 2017

3. Uppi93

Uppi93 Rookie

Is this correct? No Paul Richard, Brands Hatch and Silverstone in march?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  4. Rabbitsensei

Rabbitsensei Racer

Its Kyalami month :confused:

5. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

the 1st of March will be an endurance race?

6. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

4 times Kyalama, Monza 1 time, some other tracks 0.
    This cannot be an official calendar.

7. azzah

azzah Simracer

You're only counting half of the days on the calender.

8. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

The other half is random.

9. azzah

azzah Simracer

Exactly. And that's 15x5=75 races with at least a 14 in 15 chance to not get Kyalami.
    According to the world's leading mathemagicians you can expect to have an additional 70+ races that are not on Kyalami on those days that you so frivolously discarded :D

Given that Kyalami (together with Bathurst, Suzuka and Laguna Seca) was just recently released and people are itching to race on the new tracks, the calendar was updated so that every 4th day will be on an ICGT track.
    I don't think it should surprise anybody that these tracks are overrepresented on the odd days.

The track selection is based on a few very simple rules, and this month (well, plus two days) is just a bit, well, odd having two odd days following each other twice and the first sunday of the month (with the special enduro race) is falling onto one of those occasions.

So please curb your outrage, there is no Kyalami conspiracy. If anything, direct your protest to the folks who made a month 30.4 days long ;)

P.S.: Kyalami is an awesome track.

f.e.negroni and Piret2000 like this.
  10. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

May I ask how this schedule is derived? Is ACC Belgium running the CP servers, or are they just communicating with Kunos and making a calendar?

11. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

@azzah
    There is no outrage.
    I do not drive on CP servers.
    I just doubt that this is the official calendar.
    Where does the calendar come from?

12. azzah

azzah Simracer

Kunos runs the CP servers, I guess moneypizzle and friends have been very observant, put everything together and made it look even pretty because people kept asking for a calendar.
    (They're also probably in contact, I mean this thread has been made sticky, right?)

In the opening post to this thread Minolin has posted how they set the calender up with the advent of 1.2 in December.
    It's basically running through the list of available tracks on the odd numbered days of the month and having random tracks on even numbered days.
    And on the first sunday of the month, there is an endurance race instead of all the regular races. It still follows the odd/even days cycle as far as I understand
    The changelog for the 1.3 update says that the DLC tracks will be run in a parallel schedule. I'm pretty sure someone, somewhere clarified how that exactly was meant to be understood, but can't find it. In any case, the calendar image should make it clear that on even days it alternates between new and old tracks.

Outrage might be a harsh word, but it looked to me that some people were a bit upset about it. My apologies.
    It's not "the official calendar", but it has been posted in a stickied thread in the official forums, so it has the approval of someone at Kunos.
    Also, Pankykapus and Minolin were the first to give that post a like. Looks to me like we can use that calendar, even if it is not Official™.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    newy656 likes this.
  13. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

moneypizzle likes this.
  14. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Be my guest @surtic86

And yes... we have been very observant + been in contact with Minolin about this.

surtic86 likes this.
  15. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Nice now people after getting what they wanted will be doubting the calendar, asking more questions and saying how it’s wrong:p:p, excellent :D
    Also isn’t that calendar just made by some simple draft? Or did I miss something in original Kevin’s post about how CP work since 1.2?:)

16. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Well, the DLC complicated things and a few tracks got skipped going from Jan to Feb. Double Kyalami also doesn't make much sense o_OSo yeah, not really hehe.

17. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Because it looks weird to skip some tracks and bring some others several times instead.
    But the weirdest thing is that there is no official schedule by Kunos ingame or in the internet. Rocket science maybe.

pnewhook likes this.
  18. Maciej Malinowski

What about having more of others next month? , it’s not like ACC is ending all together at the end of March isn’t it?

19. Maciej Malinowski

Also I am sure that this decision is made by someone because of some reason, we will get one month with more IGTC , maybe next month it’s gonna be a lot of tracks that arnt here this month, weren’t people also saying they want same tracks to say for longer like 2 days or be more often to let people really get familiar with it for longer to get better races and then do some more of other stuff, once per week isn’t some crazy number anyway

20. kashifm

kashifm Racer

Why are the DLC track days not showing up on the NA CP servers?

21. I definitely think it would be better if the scheduled track was the same all week, let the random days be where you get the track variation. Keeping the same track all week allows people to become more familiar with it, leading to better races and arguably...safer races.

Juan Pedro Custodio likes this.