1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trutya

trutya Simracer

totally makes sense... so for both GT4 and British GT we can expect year 2019?

i'm still hoping in a 2020 DLC somewhen in 2021... hope there is a chance if there will be any 2020 season at all.
    (i hope there is a good chance to start the season in may)

2. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

So in other words,... NOTHING,... other than to vent with an insult.
    I'm done.

3. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

?
    You miss the point my friend, just a little bit...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    After_Midnight likes this.
  4. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

He's right, you know?

And where's the said insult?

5. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

His original post I replied to in its entirety,... "Stick it", which was obviously directed at Kunos"s response to a track he was not going to get.
    To which I replied,... "And just what do you expect to achieve from that post ???"

If you think replying to anybody with,... "Stick it",... is acceptable,... nothing more to be said.

6. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

What's the point of replying to a Kunos statement about a track with,... "Stick it",... "

I know you are not happy about the track announcement, but that post was not justified, or mature.

But actually pretty immature on my part, to even get involved !

7. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I think by saying "stick it" he meant that the post should be made more visible, not like a sticky thread but something similar like that so that people will stop guessing,wish listing 2020 season or imola.
    He is not unhappy about that dev post but rather he wanted everyone to see,understand that post and he is agreeing with that dev post.

8. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

As i said...
    You TOTALLY miss the point.

My quote to Panky was about "stick it" (the message).
    Stick the message on top of the forum, as they stick important messages.

In this way all knows about silly requests about Imola and 2020 season, because right now someone in the forum already makes confusion and creates false expectations about it.

No, you don't.
    Because, on the contrary, i'm very happy about their announcement and future acc's plans.

The opposite you understand.

9. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

If that's the case, then I COMPLETLY missed to point.

Yall have to understand that the "stick it" reply was in quoted and in response to Kunos,... "And yes, I'm also a fan of Imola but unfortunately that's not how it works." post #2236.
    That's why I thought it was an insult, why would one want to stickie the fact that a track was not going to be included.

Apologies all round.

10. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Seems like you were lost in translation ;)

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Not uncommon here, we need a Star Trek Universal Translator, what's used now, creates a lot of misunderstandings,... :).

AndyK70, GRFOCO and sissydriver like this.
  12. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

GRFOCO, I guess you are Italian like me. Just for your information: the expression "stick it (up your a**)" means "infilatelo nel c**o". Better say "make it sticky", "make it a sticky thread".

Turk, chksix, LATE4APEX and 5 others like this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

careful now.. that could mean many crude things.. test it on your wife and see how you go..

In Australia the expression "stick it (up your c**t)"

chksix and Guidofoc like this.
  14. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Is it possible to start a singleplayer race with the HUD and freedom of movement like in a multiplayer one?

15. No! Now go and race in multiplayer :p

16. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Thank you, I hope they implement that at some point, because I'm only confident enough to race in multiplayer in 3 or 4 tracks :oops:

17. I'm just kidding mate :)

18. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

I know, but you don't really want to be in the same session as me in Mount Panorama, for example XD

19. There will be no problem :) We'll need just a gap :D a bigger one.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Piret2000 likes this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

maybe your not as bad as you think..

what is your lap times around Bathurst?
    do you bounce off walls or are you ok to drive the track?