1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Unable to see or join any online servers

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by marcus915, Apr 8, 2018.

1. marcus915

marcus915 Rookie

Hello,

I recently bought Assetto for Xbox since it was on sale and since then I have never been able to go online. It will say no servers found, and if a friend invites me to join his lobby it will say "error retrieving data'. It is getting increasingly frustrating as I have tried re-installing my game, clearing my save data, and trying different Internet networks. If it helps, I am in Canada if it makes a difference server wise.

flashat69 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Unable to join private servers with steering wheel settings selected (g923) on XSX. Jul 22, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Unable to see server in serverlist/join server first Sep 24, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to join CP races Apr 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Unable to join one of the listed servers even though i meet the requirement's? Mar 18, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to Select Cars/Friends Can't Join. May 31, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join race with mixed cars due to content unavailable. Jan 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Minorating.com (guide thread) unable to join servers tagged "mr-abc"? Nov 2, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join any server Oct 14, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join my own server Apr 26, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join any server (game returns to server browser) Nov 6, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join self-hosted server anymore over lan Jul 19, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to join servers. May 15, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues unable to join mp servers (return to server browser) May 9, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unable to contact server (my own, while others can join) May 9, 2014
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024

3. flashat69

flashat69 Gamer

Six months have passed since your report and the problem has never been resolved permanently for PS4 and Xbox players

4. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Same problem here :(

5. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

Report to who???

‘I’ve tried reporting to Kunos with no response know since February 7th, 2020. Well over a month and a week past.
    I’ve sent over 15 messages with not a single response back.

Very upsetting that Kunos doesn’t fix this problem for good!!!

6. Only PC has Mods and are able to go online.....
    Xbox....No Mods allowed Punished with No Online Server

I have never been able to go online and really I just want to DRIFT with OTHER but obviously is too much to ask!!!

=NOT FAIR

7. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

I not to shore as what your referring to as mods to go online. I was able to go online for years on Xbox and then around February 7th, 2020, “THIS!”

I have many friends online on Xbox on Assetto everyday as there not having the problem.

I’m just not understanding as I contacted them since that date and over 15 times with absolutely no response!!!

Before, I contacted and they got back after a few days but this is pretty pathetic on there part.

“However”, it’s given me time to put some love into my Mangusta Qvale and what ever other car I choose after......

But, ready.
    Why no single response in so long. But this also seems to be a problem for many people and has never really been fixed!
    I personally this if it was reported enough times threw the BBB, I’d guarantee you they would beat around an old 240D Mercedes with bad diesel to get it started!!!

8. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

Corecto

“I personally think, if it was reported enough times threw the BBB, I’d GUARANTEE you they wouldn’t beat around an old 240D Mercedes with bad spoiled diesel to get it started!!!”

9. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

You play on PC?

I have a pretty High-end setup, but not to shore how to get everything running smoothly on it.
    ‘So I always jump to Xbox as it’s as easy as plug and play!

I love running nordschleife as well as recording for my new YouTube channel.
    (SIMAlienTestDriverSubject)

Guess I need to figure the PC thing out,

10. Unfortunately not, I am on Xbox one X, I am really tempted to go to PC because of different tracks and cars from 3rd party modders that cannot be licensed on Xbox or PS.
    I am currently running on G920 with shifter and hydro.

I just want to play drive with actual people as I am bored of AI's.

I will sure check your channel out

Rickie likes this.
  11. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

Just wanted to let you know that I reached out to (505 Games) which are the only people that have helped me regarding the game in the past and I’ll post there response here when I get it.

Again, I played Assetto on Xbox One for years and never had a problem!

‘There was an easy fix to the (No servers found...) in the past most don’t know about and it fix’d the problem every time in the past for me but for some reason it is not working now but I think you should give it a try.

1.) Go into your Xbox settings - Devices & Streaming - Blu-ray - Persistent Storage - Clear persistent storage!
    I was told by Microsoft support but this clears the ram on the Xbox One

2.) Then Xbox settings again - General - Power mode & startup - Restart now and hit yes!
    When you do this, it should delete all the junk of the Xbox and is like a hard reset. This fix’s a lot of problems normally on the Xbox and is also the same as holding the Xbox button in on the consul itself for 30 seconds to do the same.

Don’t worry as you won’t lose any personal information or games or anything doing this!

Let me know if it works for you,

If not, will just have to wait for the response from 505 games.....

Hit me up sometime if you’d like on the Xbox:
    DIABLOVT20

Take care,
    Rickie

12. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

I got it to work again,

‘I’m not really shore what happened, but happy it fixed the problem!!!

If the above doesn’t work for you or anyone at that, “THIS SHOULD!!!”

******Do an Xbox Console RESET - (KEEP GAMES & APP’S)!!!!!!******

RESET USING CONSOLE

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. Use this option when selling or gifting the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.
    After you select one of the options, your Xbox One console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.

LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU, SEE YOU ONLINE

13. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

Ok, an update I presume!!! I was playing Assetto today as I been everyday since the fix and then backed out to change car’s as I was making video’s for YouTube and then a long loading screen and then the screen went black and then to the Xbox home page. I checked to see if the game was still running and it wasn’t, so it crashed! Really???

‘So I did my first steep’s above as I tried lunching the game and when I tried loading the online servers it crashed again.
    Well, the above didn’t work as well.

This is just plan odd and the only game I’ve EVER had problems like this EVER!!!

Well, I’ll try anouther RESET of the console in the morning with keeping (GAMES & APP’S) option!
    I’ll first will delete ALL of Assetto Corsa on my external hard drive which I don’t believe is the problem and will install the game on the Xbox’s hard drive and see what that does.

Before this happened, why loading the Servers on Assetto. It wasn’t loading all of them at one time like it did most of the time and taking a while to load them all. This was odd as I wasn’t downloading or using any of my internet anywhere else in the house and I have 1gb’s up and 1gb down which is pretty fast! So makes no since on my end.

But why did it start working after the Console RESET listed above in the second option?
    ‘And know this.........