1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Disagree; the rapid progression of tracks ensures regular participation.

There are a few tracks that folks don’t tend to run in the server browser: Paul Ricard, Misano are good example. I for one will probably never run Monza again unless it’s on a CP server. If these tracks were scheduled all week long, certain folks would just skip them entirely and wait for their favored tracks (i.e.: Spa, the aforementioned Monza etc.)

Having a varied track list gives us something like a real race calendar, where you as a driver may not prefer a track but you run it simply because it’s on the calendar. I have few opportunities to race per week, so if it’s the only day I get to run CP and it’s Monza, odds are I’m joining up. Otherwise, I’d just hotlap for an hour or so and go to bed.

2. eracerhead

According to the chart above, tonight’s CP track is Misano. But here in the US, it’s Zolder. So we must be on a wholly different schedule. Pity there’s no official calendar for us.

kingkabong, FatnSlo and menos | M6 like this.
  3. kashifm

kashifm Racer

I agree, eracerhead. It's really starting to feel like the NA market is just sort of getting ignored at this point.

FatnSlo likes this.
  4. eracerhead

The good thing is, there has been a big influx of new CP drivers n the US. The bad thing is, it’s still not enough to garner a second split, and this week I’ve been getting repeatedly tangled up in 900-level furballs.

5. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Firstly, that particular calendar is published by an acc Belgium community, nothing to do with Kunos.
    Secondly, the calendar states EU zone and timezone accordingly.
    So no need to feel ignored

6. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Getting ignored? This calendar was created by one of the users, not by Kunos. Kunos only pinned the post here. Maybe NA users don't have the same initiative?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

7. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Looks like, for some reason, in NA they have not interleaved the DLC tracks in the calendar. This is why the schedules are now different. But getting a calendar up is easy. Odd numbered days, fixed track according to the 2019 European schedule, with Zolder added at the end (because this track was only in the 2018 calendar). This means next fixed track day resets to the first race of the 2019 schedule, that is Monza.

With this information anyone can create a schedule like the one in the opening post, but for NA.

eracerhead likes this.
  8. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

That would be damn boring and I hope it is not done.
    The way it is now, it's good

If I had to drive the same track for seven days I would go crazy. :eek:

9. Could someone explain to me how the numbering system in the CP servers work?

10. eracerhead

Numbers 0-899 show world ranking, and 900-up are allotted to everyone else in the order they joined the server. Basically it means people who haven’t raced on CP yet.

SilverSylphide likes this.
  11. moeppling

moeppling Gamer

what just happened with the zandvoort cp race? Registration timer went down, told me to refresh and after refreshing there's the next 2h timer? I refreshed at 16:01 o'clock

12. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

^ I joined that race without issue - server 1/5.

13. kidmaciek

kidmaciek Rookie

So how does the CP ranking work? Yesterday I joined a race at 8 pm and I was ranked in 764th place or something like that. Unfortunately I DNF'd because my wheel betrayed me right before the start. Then I joined the race at 10 pm and I was down in >900 ranking. Does it change that quickly?

14. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

So if you are not in the top 900 it's likely that you will almost never be able to join because there are only 100 spot for everyone else??

That explains why I was only able to join 3 out of 8 times. All the other times the server was full. And if you are not able to join then you will also not be able to move up the ranks.

15. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

Those with the lowest SA get dropped if the servers are full:

16. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

SA requirement should be raised anyway or even SA itself should get even more tweaks than what it did got recently

kidmaciek likes this.
  17. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

This is becoming a really bad player experience. 16:00 SERVER FULL 18:00 SERVER FULL 20:00 SERVER FULL 20:05 Considering getting iRacing...

Come on, what is a racing game without RANKED COMPETITION?

18. I always got a spot the last races. 2x 1600 and 1x 1800. I think it takes your TO score (or safety?) Rating into Account....Every Race I was in Server 2/5 and participation was between 18 and 25 people.

19. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Get your SA up.

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

lol you really think something special will happen if you say considering getting irenting?

nobody is forbidding you to do so... your money your thing... now if CP servers have issue and its not on your side,there is respectful forum section where you can report issues. So it gets resolved as fast as possible.

eracerhead and david m like this.