1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.3.8 - Preview - NOW IN LIVE

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

We are releasing the Preview version of our 1.3.8 Hotfix.

This is a very minor update, and is in no way representative of the progress of the upcoming 1.4 update. This is a minor one-off build with updates required for the upcoming e-sport events.
    It does not include the fixes and updates that are already marked "FIXED" in the support forums.

It is scheduled to go live after a brief period in public beta.

To find information about how to opt into the public beta branch, visit this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ut-hotfix-1-and-the-public-beta-branch.57636/

After the live release, both branches will be synced.

vanveen, Matt_ZRS, Ischemica and 5 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 3 - HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE! Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Steering Misalignment Disappears After Loading Save [1.0.7 public beta] Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 Jul 31, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer "Public Beta" parts in 1.0.6 Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V 1.0.5 the latest public beta continuous crashing on MP Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live! Jul 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3963945 Jun 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3952167 Jun 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.0.4/public beta, game freezes after quitting sp session Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Public Beta 1.04 - Crash D3D device being lost Jun 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Re : "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 14, 2019

3. Nox

Nox Racer

I found an error!
    the sponsors in the multiplayer on the selection screen and in the replay are different!
    in Game is the aws logo!

Attached Files:

4. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

@pankykapus Is this what I think it is?

Edit: it isn't. :(

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  5. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

@Nox I think the windshield in online multiplayer is just a temporary change that is meant to be temporarily due to sponsorships, while the replay and selection still show the accurate versions of the cars as they drove in their respective seasons.

6. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

What do you thought it was?

7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Probably that we are getting the 2020 season witch is not happening according to the road map. Game is just updating visuals and since its official game they updated the banners to match the current IRL ones.

8. pankykapus

This is intended, MP will always show the latest sponsoring, as Multiplayer can have all sorts of liveries from different events and seasons, so some level of unification is required.
    What we might do later is to show the difference already in the MP car selection showroom.

Maciej Malinowski and Nox like this.
  9. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

woah woah woah, AWS!!!! we didn't have AWS sponsors on the cars before, that is for Monza event andfor the future isn't it @pankykapus ?

10. Maciej Malinowski

ah right I see now your reply :D

11. Pandora

Pandora Gamer

Nope, he was expecting a very specific fix which will come with the 1.4 update.

FelixR1991 likes this.
  12. Maciej Malinowski

I also see that now car numbers background are coloured, or maybe I missed it in previous update, at least now it's more pronounced

20200325124823_1.jpg

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. pankykapus

This isn't new, if you play with a custom car in the 2018 season, it'll be using the 2018 numberplate format adapted to GTWCh.

14. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I found a potential race-ruining exploit which I will not discuss to not spread it further.

15. Maciej Malinowski

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Some discords run the reddit bot and video was available to be seen even if it was unlisted :/ so i know what you talk about i hope its fixed

Edit: I removed link as soon as i noticed tho :D

17. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Once it gets fixed, could you tell us about what are you talking about? I'm burning in curiosity lmao

JanR likes this.
  18. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I will.

JanR, chksix and Piret2000 like this.
  19. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Oh so that's how those obnoxious Belgium Fam posts get so many upvotes early on, you guys are just brigading them with mods permissions. Nice.

Shooter80 likes this.
  20. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

are there any release notes for the 1.3.8 beta hotfix?

JnJ | Rayleigh likes this.
  21. Ale Robles

Ale Robles Racer

Hi Pankykapus!

1.4 update scheduled in April has gone from official roadmap, does that mean that 1.4 update is delayed? Or everything is fine to release it next month?

Thank you.

Ale.

sissydriver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.