1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    For the 2nd day i continued losing CP before i even entered the race.
    I was not absent for more than 2 days.
    On the 1 day i lost 1 point, yesterday i checked and lost 2 more before i even ran.
    In the green bar it says i have 100 after last race, but in the sidebar it shows 98 for example.
    Very strange, because the only times this happened was when i had DNF and retired the race.
    Someone else reports the same problem?!

2. Something is wrong i guess with my CR. I got one point for free today. Without even a registration nor a Race. In the driver Stats it still show the Old number but on the interface while driving it shows that +1.

3. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

Wholly ... Had my first CP race today , No probs on US server from Aus , 1 hr race at PaulRicard (boring track imo) but finished race with 11 others , all good. First time I've seen the competizione Servers working in Aus. Very happy customer.

Piret2000 and eracerhead like this.
  4. Karvon

Karvon Rookie

One of my favourite stories on ACC today (I don't play much).
    Waited for 1,5 hours to join on a CP race.
    Once the registering was available, I signed up.
    At the end, I had to "refresh" and boom, "full server grid, go away".
    Ok, no worries, I will join to a private server (not angry at all).
    Qualified 3rd but the 2nd driver decided to left.
    On the rolling start, I have "moved" to the second place position.
    Boom, drive through because of my place on the start. What?!?!
    Boom speed limit on the drive through (I'm fool, I know). 30 seconds stop.
    Finished the race don't know why.
    Not angry, just dissapointed.

5. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Got disconnected from the EU competition server 1/5 just now - the 16:00 CET race. Nothing else happened to suggest my internet went down but who knows. Logs attached if you want to take a look.

Attached Files:

6. Sebba500

Sebba500 Rookie

Hi guys,

does someone know the new structure of the CP servers (tracks, time, race length and so one?)
    Are there differences between the weekend and during the week?

Thanks in advance.

7. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

You have that info in the first post of this thread

8. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

I give up! CP server races have completely turned into a pure destruction derby! Only crash idiots on the go. Sooner or later that will break the neck of this great game.

9. Sebba500

Sebba500 Rookie

Yes, I have saw the first post of the thread, but I have noticed that there is also a race at 4pm and thought, that there are some more changes...

10. Sebba500

Sebba500 Rookie

Really? I am still positivly surprised. All races I have done so far were ok. Sure some people driving like they are in mario kart, but I think its the best game (after I racing) to make some serious races.

11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

True story. Since the SA change where the wrong history calculation was removed, it seems like everyone who isn´t intentionally playing wreckfest seems to have SA99.

And being stuck on the last split because I get an UE4 crash about every other CP race doesn´t help either.

Just got taken out by a McLaren who tried to stay in control but failed. Why don´t people just accept it and stay off track when they screw up and spin out.

Depends on the split also.

Just to add something. When CP races work properly it´s pretty much the best thing I ever experienced on PC.
    That´s also why it´s so frustrating being stuck in the last split. On a track I know well and without an UE4 crash, I managed quite a few podiums, so I´d love to race quicker opponents where I don´t get to the podium.

Maybe it´d also help to reduce the DLC / Non DLC ratio. I haven´t ever seen a clean race on any of the DLC tracks.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  12. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I'm sorry but this is a total and utter exaggeration, with a purpose I can't even imagine.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

13. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

If you get so many UE crashes you may need to investigate the cause. I have gotten like two or three since the start of the Early Access, and they were all when I started the game, not while playing it.

Mr.Mugel likes this.
  14. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Yesterday I had my first CP race. Split 4/6. The only little contact that I had was my fault, because while braking I wasn't fully ahead of another car and the rear left of my car slightly touched his/her front right. The rest of the full 1h race went without any problems. I don't think CP races are nothing near a wreckfest.

EDIT: I feel like I have to add that the race was on heavy rain until the last 10 minutes. Yes, there were a lot of people spinning out, and at the beginning some people crashed into those spinning cars, but I think that for the conditions of the race, the crashes that I witnessed were extremely low.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  15. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Sry i have to clarify im speaking of split 1/x

16. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I have watched many races of split 1 and they are far from being a "destruction derby". Are there incidents? Yes. Are some drivers more aggressive than others? Sure, we have our share of Maldonados and Verstappens. But to say they are a wreck fest is totally exaggerated and doesn't match the reality at all.

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  17. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

Hello everyone, I'm new to CP races and the forum, please be kind. Have a couple questions:

1. Does the US have different CP schedule from EU? I know EU has like 5 races every day, but in the US I see only races at 1600, 1800 and 2000.
    2. How do you know which split you're in when you join a CP race?

Thanks.

18. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Yes, there are only the three US servers. Technically, you would see “1/3” at the top of the timing screen for the top split but I've never seen it; its hard enough to get 20 people in one server here...

19. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

That makes sense.

I just joined a CP race today at 1600. The race was going well but game lost connection to the server halfway through, although my internet was fine. Kept going until the end of the race but nothing happened, so I quit to main menu. Sad that it didn't count :(

20. FatnSlo

FatnSlo Rookie

Was that the US server race split 1 at Barcelona in the rain? Cause I got disconnected while in 2nd with 17 minutes to go.