1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

the online game mode does not work

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Murilo mayer, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Murilo mayer

Murilo mayer Rookie

the online game mode does not work.
    I bought the game a long time ago and I was never able to play online I've tried everything they said here on the forum and it never worked I hope answers from the game developer I want an answer or a refund for the money

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes when switching from quali to race session (online) Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting fatal Error opening game online server Apr 14, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashed in the end of an online race Feb 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Untold Games Kunos ,You can't play online, what happens? Aug 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crash during online races Jun 14, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting The game showing Fatal error! and crashing when joining a specific online server May 3, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer No online functions since i first started the game Feb 4, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashed twice at Monza online and hotlap May 13, 2020
    Bug reports Game crashes when going online Mar 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Game v1.0.0 displays <anonymous> when doing online racing or events May 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer 1.0 game crashing in online races May 29, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer (v0.6.1) Game freeze during online gameplay Mar 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Can I look at Leaderboard online when not in game? Jan 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer game freeze and crash during online gameplay Nov 17, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Online games always crashes Jul 29, 2018

3. Same here, no online servers anymore. Any info if its dead?

4. I have the same problem. Please fix it. Thanks

5. I have the same problem, no servers. Please fix it. Thanks

6. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Same problem, except been playing every week since launch, and suddenly no servers message?

7. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I’m told a factory reset of the console has solved this on the past. I will try and feed back.

8. restore the console while keeping the games

9. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I did the restore, keeping games, not keeping games, and I’m still told there are no servers. Real odd. And frustrating. Only game in play, and enjoy it only online. Boo

10. you made some changes in the modem settings?

11. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Ive rebooted the router. Reset Xbox, ensured NAT is open. Running out of options........there must be an answer as others can get online....arrrgghhh!

12. Already uninstalled and reinstalled the game?

13. Baseless

Baseless Rookie

I have had the game for a long time and the servers always worked, it feels like a year that i m having issues with that, it's funny how i read ppl not being able to play this on their xbox one x's but being able to do so on their og xbox one's. Mine is an og xbox one

14. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Problem still persist 4/2020

Changing xbox region no long works tried UK, USA, Canada, Germany, with zero luck

15. Hey guys just give up on the game and play project cars or something. Reporting doesnt work because their support guy just copy and paste the same b.s. message I bought the game like 3 or 4 weeks ago and have only played online once but they dont care it's apparently our problem to fix. And they "haven't recieved any other reports of this problem"

16. derank_ ☢

derank_ ☢ Rookie

Hello there, having same problem here. (living in CYPRUS/NORTHERN), when I first installed the game I had chance to see servers as in EU region but right now, I can't see servers (competitive) and saying me "not available in your region" I bought this game for competitive version because most likely to GT. Any suggestions to fix this problem? Because I don't want to play in community servers. Thank you.

17. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Hey bro hmu on xbox : X DeZZie420 X

18. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

FOUND A FIX PEOPLE AND THE ROOT OF IT ALL AFTER TESTS

HIT ME UP ON XBOX AND I'LL WALK ANYONE THROUGH IT

19. Same problem here... Complained on facebook today and they tell me to go here to fix it and then i just see so many other people withe same problems.

20. bmon69

bmon69 Rookie

same problem. Just got it as did my kids. Not good especially a I was planning on getting Competizione next month.

21. Thomas Gupta

Thomas Gupta Rookie