1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 5, 2019.

1. A bit longer? People all over the world are sitting at home, trying to pass the time. What better time could there be to start a new (Maybe a Special) Season?

Creegz, bieroX, Wolf WolfZ and 2 others like this.
  2. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

Please, no night time in the wet for new tracks #o_OKyalami , can make it day dry until people learn the track ? :confused:

3. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

But that's how I learnt the track!

NemethR, sissydriver and Turk like this.
  4. Turk

Turk Alien

Wet track is actually a good way to learn I think. You can't go that fast, the wet surface highlights all the parts of the track with low grip. That's really beneficial because you might not find those spots on a dry track until your tyres are marginal and it catches you out one lap. If you learn on it wet, then go to dry, dry will seem like a walk in the park.

Dom Tuso, its.me, Creegz and 2 others like this.
  5. geforth

geforth Gamer

6. Fr0zzen

Fr0zzen Gamer

sissydriver likes this.
  7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Dont worry about it, devs check these often and if somebody is cheating they just remove their lap times so when you see something like this you can just ignore it it gets solved pretty fast.

8. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Are there even any cheats for ACC, what for and why XD

9. balcerek4

balcerek4 Rookie

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  10. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Just banning them doesn't solve the problem - someone who is already fast sees his videos and thinks "mmm, 0.5 seconds gain would be undetectable but useful".

So you ban this guy but 500 people use it subtlely in leagues - big issue.

Eero likes this.
  11. balcerek4

balcerek4 Rookie

12. lero

lero Gamer

Not sure what would be the best place to post this, but today I was doing the hotlap special events and managed to do PB times on both of the tracks, but only later realized I had the ratings setting on "multiplayer only" so the times didn't count. Of course I have only myself to blame for forgetting to change a setting, but it got me thinking whether or not it would be a bad idea to to have that "multiplayer only" setting for ratings span also the special events. They are sort of multiplayer events too, aren't they, haha? I wouldn't mind seeing either that or a separate setting for ratings in "multiplayer and special events".

It could potentially save a lot of headache from the players. Situations like this can be really frustrating and it's not always easy to remember to change the settings, seems like I'm not the first one to have this happen to them. Sure, I can (and will) try lapping again another day, but not sure I can quite match those laps again.

Mangoat and ohjeah like this.
  13. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

U are late on that. That case is closed.

14. Crysis48

Crysis48 Rookie

15. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Yes, old news :p Issue seems to be gone pretty much, the cheater in that video actually helped Kunos.

16. lero

lero Gamer

Well, happy to say that my frustrations and doubts from a few days ago about matching my unregistered times were unnecessary in the end.

Sat down yesterday and thought to myself "I've done the laps before, I know I can do them, I won't quit until I match the times again". First of all, managed to improve my Spa time by 3 tenths to a solid top 30 spot on the leaderboard, but Bathurst was a whole different beast to tame. Excuse the pompous video title, but not gonna lie, I'm still incredibly stoked about this. The single most intense and knife-edge lap I've done my entire life and honestly can't quite believe I held it together after all the dozens of attempts.

Time is enough for P6 at the moment, something I couldn't hope for even in my wildest dreams. Wow ACC is such an unbelievable rush when things go right!

Arlo, Wolf WolfZ and sissydriver like this.
  17. motowntom

motowntom Gamer

Wow! I love the orig. AC and we have run tons of league races and still do. I was going to buy ACC now after having let it work out the initial bugs, but no way we are going to touch this software now. Bummer
    Long time AC lover.

P.S. And why haven't we seen this kind of cheating in the orig. AC?

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  18. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Holy look at me over reaction Batman!
    A bit late to the party you are, I believe this has been fixed already.

19. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Quoting another forum user, you are being gullible.
    Cheating is part of videogames/esports. It´s human nature. With AC car and track base being inmense, cheating a car in a public race to make it faster, doesn´t stand out so easily as modifiyng limited content on ACC.
    Watch these videos under your own responsability, just in case you react the same manner and uninstall AC right after. You ready? Sure? Remember I mean no harm to you.

20. Luca Zari

Luca Zari Racer

The leaderboard doesn't work, before there were certain times with certain drivers now the leaderboard seems reset with few times o_O
    My time is not there, even if bad, I would like to see it :D
    I wish I could scroll through the leaderboard :cool:
    Thanks