1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is there anyway of preventing it?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by shogel, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shogel

shogel Racer

Thats just..... no words for it. Is it possible to fix it somehow?

deni80s, Winston, Ale Robles and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Anyway to switch regions and do CP races? Aug 13, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can someone help is there anyway to get my Thrustmaster led bt dash to work on the PS4 version Jun 28, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Raced Lemans on Season mode. I was new on the track but opponents pit so bad I won anyway Mar 9, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Anyway to select pitsto checkmarks? Aug 4, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Anyway to continue after race end without use a mouse? Mar 31, 2017
    General modding discussion Is there anyway to resize and move the virtual mirror? Mar 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is their anyway to force H-Shifter? Mar 4, 2017
    General modding discussion is there anyway to create the same preview pics as original?? Jul 31, 2016
    General modding discussion Anyway to disable 458 LED's in steering wheel? Jun 7, 2016
    Sounds modding Anyway to extract GUID from bank file? May 16, 2016
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Broken rating system preventing ppl from competing in CP races Apr 26, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Crash on launch [BitDefender/Antivirus settings preventing file creation on startup] Jan 10, 2020
    Physics Bugs & Issues Preventing Cheating Dec 23, 2013

3. Just WOW :eek: I've never experienced guys like this one.

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

now he is jürgen mitsubishi....sad but true :rolleyes:

5. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

6. kuhaufleitung

kuhaufleitung Rookie

Thats Masterlooser15. He already cheated on R3E. There is a video on Youtube with the CP race jinxy20001 posted.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    CrimsonEminence and chksix like this.
  7. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Gamer

sharing is caring

8. Borbor

Borbor Racer

Can't wait to see another video from PRC driveling about this

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

9. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Master loser

10. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

He posted this 5 minutes ago.

"NOS" :rolleyes:

MasterLooser likes this.
  11. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

How can u even cheat on this game + take the time to post a video. This guy's life must be boring as hell.

12. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Yeah I also maybe experienced this once. I thought that the guy behind is just brutal fast. We was at Spa, I’ve leading the race and in last 4 laps he started to be at straights strangely fast and cutting the gap by 1,5 secs (only at straights, in technical passages I’ve not noticed much difference) . I’ve already doing laps around 2:18:x, so my speed at straights can’t be that bad to be possible to make 1,5 secs difference per one straight and 3 secs per lap.

I thought that it’s not possible that he can cheat, so I’ve let it be, but if I thinking about it now, I would bet that he possibly cheated.

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  14. #snajdan

#snajdan Gamer

yep we getting a cheater problem now, the next weeks,months will be fun

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

w@nker

chksix likes this.
  16. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

The goods news is by doing it on a CP server it will now be easy for Kunos to track his Steam ID and ban him from the online lobby.

17. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

I have come across another chap (I won't name without solid evidence) who always starts from the back on a Spa server, by the end of a 20 min sprint he is way out in front in a car that just flies on straights while hugging the road in corners.

I'm not particularly fast but am consistent (2:19/20's as a rule) and usually quali around 8-10th on a 30 server, but for him to close, pass and leave at a constant 4 to 5 seconds a lap had me wondering......

18. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

I have come across another chap (I won't name without solid evidence) who always starts from the back on a Spa server, by the end of a 20 min sprint he is way out in front in a car that just flies on straights while hugging the road in corners.

I'm not particularly fast but am consistent (2:19/20's as a rule) and usually quali around 8-10th on a 30 server, but for him to close, pass and leave at a constant 4 to 5 seconds a lap had me wondering......

Xavier Eugeni likes this.
  19. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.