1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is there anyway of preventing it?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by shogel, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

What i find as problem, some of us pay for server and we can't do anything. Can't always be on server, no Blacklist...

martcerv and Yossa like this.
  2. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Just stop to feed the troll guys, 1st internet rule.

Kunos knows the problem.
    The idiot has taken his visibility, hay too much.

No need to continue.

D.Jankovic, Ale Robles, kuccu and 4 others like this.
  3. Si.

Si. Simracer

@MasterLooser do the right thing and pass what you have unconditionally to Kunos to help them close these vulnerabilities. With what is going on in the world, in particular Italy, this is surely the time to reflect and consider your actions.

buellersdayoff likes this.
  4. Hacking has positive side: thanks to him, vulnerabilities have been shown
    Publishing his actions and seeking forums for atention, ego issues.

We could say hes a hacker, but hes a troll.

Ego down again when they fix it. Trolls life.

Vision_Slayer_525 likes this.
  5. Radoslaw

Radoslaw Racer

Just came across a cheater on a CP server.

I bought my first racing wheel and ACC two weeks ago. It was a way to kill time during the quaruantine and I instantly fell in love with the game and simracing in general. This however, killed it all. Playing the game and having on your mind there's a possibilty someone's cheating in your race makes me want to put the game straight to the bin.

AndyK70 and Yossa like this.
  6. R4F

R4F Gamer

No problem here, lets have that beer you mentioned earlier!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Coanda likes this.
  7. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Not worth giving him a hit

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

alright alright.. now we're talking.. X :)

.. the clock just ticked over midnight here and today's my daughters 1st bday.. no negativity, hate or bullsh!t is going to ruin our day.. :cool:

9. R4F

R4F Gamer

Thats right, congrats and have a good day (and that beer!)

Coanda likes this.
  10. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Sorry to break it to you, but most likely in every game you've ever played there have been cheaters one way or the other. Don't let this guy ruin the fun for you.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  11. Pandora

Pandora Gamer

He is talking about the mods for liveries and mods that can be found on racedepartment in the beginning of ACC/today and not cheats. I guess (as a "Greyhat") you should know quite well how to report issues and backdoors to devs, no?

Napo24 likes this.
  12. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

@Aristotelis (take a good look at the beginning of the video), what are you waiting for to ban him from ACC ?! You know his Steam ID, so you can perfectly do it, right ? Why let him ruin the race of 23 people on a CP server? That kind of little **** ruins the user experience on YOUR game ...

m4ko and sissydriver like this.
  13. As much as I want that guy banned, I think we should stop posting his videos here

Hagen, Pandora, FelixR1991 and 4 others like this.
  14. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Perfectly, I just published the video to show that this little **** goes so far as to make a huge mess on the Competition servers.

15. I was going to have my first CP race next week, (finally 70 SA) but I'll pass till some sort of anti cheat is made

16. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I think this Thread should be removed , it benefits nobody, its obvious the devs know exactly whats going on

kuccu likes this.
  17. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

He even said in video they banned him same day on NFS and Kunos still holds him around. No sense... What else they need, empty servers?

AndyK70 likes this.
  18. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Today ACC got almost 3k concurrent users. Don't be so gloomy guys xD

Unless for some reason I can't understand you want to spread negativity.

Kopiller and anthonylroy like this.
  19. Wait what? 3k? We are going to surpass the absolute peak of players soon!!!

20. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

What negativity? If u happy with this happening on your server and u like to race him be my guest. I know i would exit any server i see him, and that will only push people from public servers.

martcerv likes this.