1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. IronRec

IronRec Rookie

Any chance of getting april/may calendar?

2. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

The April calendar is on the previous page. I'm waiting to see if there are any changes with V1.4 (or later) to publish a May calendar.

3. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

There he is ! The competition servers calendar for May. Don't hesitate to tell me if you see any errors ;)

[​IMG]

Turk, MegadetH, stephen_b and 5 others like this.
  4. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

first day of May started with Laguna Seca, looks like Kunos changed the pattern.

f.e.negroni likes this.
  5. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Probably they did it so there won’t be another Kyalami 2H, I doesn’t really change all that much

6. Maciej Malinowski

We should wait and see how it is next week and maybe then create a schedule for those who desperately need it, and I have a feeling 1.4 that will come in May can change some stuff too, we will see I guess, keep it up Kunos, you are on the run lately with the numbers :D

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

For anyone interested I have made a CP calendar for Asia and Oceania. :p
    [​IMG]

LeiF, Captain Barracuda and XettMan like this.
  8. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

It's because of a change like this that Kunos should make these calendars ... Let's wait a few days and I'll update the calendar ;)

Fremen_78 likes this.
  9. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

10. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

No Spa? No Nurburgring? No Zandvoort? Let's hope they are included in the Random Scenarios.

11. X_Racer01

X_Racer01 Racer

Thanks for the Calendar ! Need more races at 10h / 12h / 14h

LukFry, quizmaster and Fremen_78 like this.
  12. quizmaster

quizmaster Rookie

Is there still a 2 hour race on the first sunday of the month at 19:00 central european time?

13. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Todays 2h race will be held at Barcelona

14. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

I don't know why this change ... So if the track rotation is the same (and if I'm not mistaken), the May calendar should look like this ...

[​IMG]

nfsw55 likes this.
  15. X_Racer01

X_Racer01 Racer

Which Calendar is ok ? Your calendar is supposition ?
    Kunos don't deliver an official calendar ? How it's possible to know the location ?

16. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

My last calendar is made after having known the May 1st and May 3rd circuits. The others were made before May 1st or before May 3rd, before we realized that Kunos had made some modifications.

Since the appearance of the IGTC circuits, the rotation is done like this:

- Odd day: GTWC circuit
    - Even day: Random circuit
    - Odd day: IGTC circuit
    - Even day: Random circuit
    - Odd day: GTWC circuit
    - Etc...

The order of the GTWC circuits is that of the 2019 calendar (with Zolder last) and the one Same for the IGTC circuits

17. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Ghost update o_O
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  18. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

I give up, it's Kunos' job to make these calendars :D

Madsen, David Danser, ohjeah and 5 others like this.
  19. Maciej Malinowski

Or just let’s stop giving **** about it and check track in game hey

20. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

I could ... except I like to prepare a minimum for my races on the CP servers. I hate arriving like a "tourist" on the circuit, I find it's the best way to cause accidents ... That's also why I never drive on days when the circuits are random. Unfortunately, in both cases, there are sometimes drivers who are on the circuit and who don't know half of the braking points.