1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

RLM | Coach Dave Academy 12H Suzuka Race 12:00 BST 18th April

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Apr 11, 2020.

1. We do lots of pretesting before going live, recording back to make sure we was all at the same level, and that the game could be heard too. That was all fine, but everytime we run a live stream, as with many others, there are always hiccups along the way.
    It would be great to one day have a broadcasting studio with professional mixers etc to make it next level.
    Reality is, we are only one camera man and Broadcaster, compared to the likes of Sky TV.

Main thing is, we always look for ways to improve. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    rycil likes this.
  2. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Hiring Natalie Pinkham would be great!

3. Good morning everyone! Just wanted to share my excitement about this very long race.
    Hopefully will be able to join next races soon.

4. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Me too, I hope this event finally pushes ACC's communities (and hopefully even official events) to do more endurance events with multiple drivers. The sim seems to finally be in a good enough state regarding swaps, this event will be a good test and something you don't wanna miss!
    (@Salvatore Amato if you want a compatriot for an endurance event hit me up ;) )

5. So much Hype for this event today!

For this very reason, we wanted to walk before trying to run, with building up to endurance events from 3H,6H,12H and then 24H if today is successful. Which I have no reason for it not to be.

Everthing our end is ready with a very high end dedicated server with 10Gbps up and down speeds, followed by a 12 core processor, Nvme drives in raid.

Today we will only be streaming to Twitch:

Live from 11:00 GMT (12:00 BST)

https://www.twitch.tv/rlm_simracing

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  6. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

I wonder if Team Kunos did some further changes at the BMW, especially on damper/spring?
    Good luck guys, have some fun!
    Can't wait for race, wohoo!

7. ignission likes this.
  8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Well, maybe you are not aware of it, but many communities have already done multiple endurance races in ACC. And more will come!

9. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

10. rycil

rycil Simracer

has the broadcast started? I can't see it in the twitch channel? It says that the channel is not connected.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  11. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Event starts in about 10 mins

12. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Best race ever ;)

13. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Great race, interesting until the very end. Great job organizing and managing the whole event. Commentators were professional and fun. Good job!

14. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

It was an incredible event. Shows how far has ACC gone in less than one year since it's official release. And it can only get better with the passionate bunch of developers we got. Well done all!

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

15. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Congrats to all the guys who took part and organized the race, it was great fun to watch. I wanna join one as soon as possible, please keep organising this events!

16. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

What's happened? Is the server crash in the end?

17. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

server crashed, too much data as minolin says.

18. spaceweed10

spaceweed10 Racer

I was watching Jardier until he started crying like a little girl early on when he hit someone. Switched over to Aris' stream and was a LOT more informative. Learned a lot from his stream. Good job Aris/Panky ;)

19. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Does th race ended for all?
    Do they have the real finish results for all the cars?

20. QuozL

QuozL Rookie

Watched until that last 4 hours or so it was 4 am here so had to get some sleep. Am I reading right in the post above that the server crashed preventing the finish of the race? What time did that happen, what were the final results or are you going to run in the order cars were in for the last few hours to finish the race?

Both broadcast teams were enjoyable although it would have been good to get an hourly update on the highlights for that past hour like Radio LeMans tend to do, not sure how possible that is though with the software. Perhaps someone could be recording it on a seperate machine and quickly edit a 5 minute highlights package that is broadcast over the stream on the hjour showing the major talking points for that past hour.

Regardless great job by all, it was great to watch and I had it up on the 75" TV when it got late here and after awhile forgot it wasn't virtual it was just motorsport to watch and enjoy. so kudos to all!!

Now about those final results..........