1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

rating.jpg

hotstint is so much more fun than hotlap.
    doing career now the 3rd time - learn a lot from fighting with ai and now sometimes there are 3-10laps, one after the other without stress, only one or two tenths different lap times. thats where the magic for me happens. it is flow. not fighting and struggling.
    and then there are moments, 1hour race, jaguar, tyres are not so good after 40mins - ai is closing the gap from behind. and continuos laps possible, no fear. doing the job.
    this is (for me) so much better than one perfect lap - to withstand the pressure, focus, minimize errors, minimize code brown and - when it happens - come back on track and fight again.
    much more realistic. this game is freaking awesome. so much depth...args... fanboy, i have to stop it. :eek:
    bad pitstops with other car in my pit. plz fix this devs :p

cooknn, kamkie and Freddie Seng like this.
  2. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

SA is definitely very easy to gain, at least on CP servers even with some of the erratic driving to be found on them. In my last nine CP races I've obtained 687 trust and 11 OBWP (see screenshot).

I think contacts should be more heavily punished (2pts) and anytime a car has all four wheel beyond the white lines marking the edge of the track (1pt or maybe 1pt after you rack up three offences). Some tracks, just raced Silverstone, are very open to abuse in terms of lines and where a car can go. Specifically the one I was behind for 15-20 minutes of the race which was all over the track and beyond yet didn't clock up a drive through. Maybe a hit to SA would encourage people to stay within more realistic track limits as what we have at the moment seems quite open to abuse.

Attached Files:

3. Baggerbob

Baggerbob Rookie

Just racing in SP, so still no CP rating here.

Tried MP several times, but got always stuck between some crashkids, and that is nothing that i want to spend my rare spare time with as a father now. ;)

Still trying to get all CC sectors in green on Bathurst...

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      768.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

I just can't deal with that CC :p

20200409195212_1.jpg

Coanda and kamkie like this.
  5. Holy cow m8, you have to be the one with more TO in the game!

@Minolin can you confirm that? Is there really someone with a higer TO?

6. @Maciej Malinowski is an Alien. He don't count :p

R. Iván and sissydriver like this.
  7. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

After_Midnight likes this.
  8. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is new... No idea how that happened.

Maybe because I loaded an old savegame?

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

it's going to be ok matey.. :p

[​IMG]

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  10. dek

dek Racer

Got all in the high 90ties.

11. First time with 8000+ TO, gonna be silver soon

Chris 576 and OldFart like this.
  12. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Does anyone increase (or at least not reduce) their CC when driving on Bathurst ? I tried it anyway with all the cars, my CC goes down when I drive on this circuit and I don't feel like I'm driving "violently" ...

13. Being a track so thecnical, maybe you are just not using the full potential of the car

Look at your CC graph after a Bathurst session, does it say hig overdrive or low car control?

14. OldFart

OldFart Gamer

Congrats I too did the same yesterday; it has taken two weeks and a lot of hours, still showing bronze for me guess you have to do a far few miles without dropping before upgraded

15. You have to do 250 KM without going below 8000 TO, or (if google is correct) 155,34 miles

OldFart likes this.
  16. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Got to add my name to those who think a high SA is too easy to gain.
    Joined a 70SA server today, had 4 races and crashed out by others in every one.
    Tried starting at the back in 3 of them hoping to have fun working my way towards the front.
    Punted out by some really poor driving, either just inept or purposely using the car as a battering ram.
    Poled up in the last race and got sideswiped by a guy who decided to chance his arm side by side at eau rouge.
    I moderated my speed and left room but of coarse he took it flat and took me out as he drifted across the track at the top.

Anyone know if there are plans to look at the ratings again?

Si., OldFart and XettMan like this.
  17. Si.

Si. Simracer

It would be good to get some info on SA distribution and how @Minolin thinks it’s working now, it’s definitely harder to find a clean MP server, 70 servers are like what 40 were 6 months+ ago imo. I wonder how many have 99 now?

Vision_Slayer_525 and Winston like this.
  18. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Yeah that would be good. If the number of 99's has dropped recently it could be interpreted as the ratings being closer to target when in fact it may be because decent drivers get caught up in more incidents with literally overrated drivers.

19. How is my rating today?
    Randomly I'd say. I got 2 OBWP on the outlap of the race with no other car involved. I was driving alone. Funny thing I've even generated Trust.
    [​IMG]

20. Si.

Si. Simracer

@After_Midnight do you not race on the CP servers as your rating is 0? There’s some good racing to be had.