1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Not a single CP race so far mate. It simple doesn't suits my spare time for driving. :)
    Like you can see I'm not the hotlapper as well :p

Yeho likes this.
  2. Si.

Si. Simracer

Yep I get that, now the clocks have changed in the UK I find it a bit worse too.

After_Midnight likes this.
  3. Fredix_27

Fredix_27 Rookie

I should do more CP races but I don't always have the time to race :(

Attached Files:

4. Booster

Booster Racer

SA_20apr.jpg

I don't like racing Competition Races are too risky, often full of people exalted at the first corner.

There are people who drive from the car roof like on Mario Cart ...

I wish ACC had some impositions as a simulator, at least in the Competition Races:
    drive only from the cockpit.
    no ideal line
    no stability control

Attached Files:

Fremen_78 likes this.
  5. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

Do you unlock anything when you reach Platinum?

6. No, but in theory it tries to follow the stats of the real world, so thecnically you could race against platinum drivers in the sim

holnivek likes this.
  7. Fredix_27

Fredix_27 Rookie

Once you reach the Platinium category, your poop comes with sparkles and glitter. Source : dudetrustme

Iirc you have the "Pro" sticker on your personnal car

8. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

I hit Platinum right after posting yesterday. I'm mostly a hotlapper, started to join more CP/MP races only recently which pushed my total rating over 9500.

upload_2020-4-21_15-9-7.png

9. There's no need to sarcasm, games normally give something when reaching the highest rating

10. David Danser

David Danser Racer

Agreed, didnt even know this was possible

11. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

everytime these rookies here...:rolleyes: - this is a sim, no game :p:D:p:cool:

12. Still a game, and lets see if you can keep with this "rookie" :D

sissydriver and After_Midnight like this.
  13. Fredix_27

Fredix_27 Rookie

Well I think thoses ratings are not the best reward of playing ACC tbh. I don't care about those numbers. ACC is such a blast, I think the sim itself is the reward :p

14. Good point here

15. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

Hi everyone. I've been trying to get platinum lately but I just can't. I have a total of 9470, and the lowest value is the PC with 76 which I noticed is the highest score among my special events. I wanted to know if the PC averages the events or takes only the best, and if it counts the CP on the total given that I did only one race arriving 2nd and receiving 2 pts CP which however returned to 0 after I no longer competed . Thanks

Inviato dal mio EML-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

16. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

It takes the highest among the current events.

tazza1986 likes this.
  17. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Just got my new rig a couple weeks ago. Had been away from racing for a while. I’m obviously out of control :eek: Worked hard to get to SA78. Have yet to venture into an online race. I still have much work to do!

Attached Files:

18. Simos

Simos Rookie

My races do not register. Stats are totally wrong, I did two races, one win and one second place in Spa and there are nowhere to be found. In the last 5 days I did improve and had some good results online and they didn't register too. My stats screen seems like it is not updating. It registers almost randomly.

19. JakubFranek

JakubFranek Gamer

Same. Sessions keep getting ignored, Ratings and Stats always take several attempts to load. Rating UI itself is horrendous, CN UI bug where the bars correspond to wrong numbers on mouseover is in the game for months.
    DLC tracks also never update their personal best lap in the track selection screen.
    To be fair its absolutely crazy how this game can have such a polished and fun handling and visuals and such a mindblowing amount of bugs with regards to session tracking or UI. And the devs absolutely ignore it...

tazza1986 and holnivek like this.
  20. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

Agreed. They're done a splendid job on physics, graphics and sound, I think they should spend more time on bugs (like the broken Save Replay button) and missing features (such as global hotlap leaderboard).

Fremen_78 and kamkie like this.