1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

First AC update now live on Steam!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Aristotelis, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

First update addressing (hopefully) most showstoppers is now live on Steam
    Please update your installation and check if your issues are resolved.

Thank you all for your feedback

2. René Lorig

René Lorig Gamer

My issue with the game limiting the wheel lock of my G25 on start-up (unchangeable afterwards) to 220° is still there. :/

3. Carra

Carra Rookie

when i click "main menu" the screen still grey....
    pressing Shift-tab the first menu re-appears
    the same if i click "special events"...

come devo fareeeeeeee!!! :(

4. Carra

Carra Rookie

ah.. i deleted 3 times the folder "AC" in documents...

5. after hit the start button, track loads, car loads.............and still crash

6. Carra

Carra Rookie

pressing F11 (windowed mode) it seems work

7. with update: F11 don't work, delete Assetto from doku don't work, reinstall don't work. Techdemo had works very well (delete)

8. Bealsy

Bealsy Rookie

*** FIXED IT ***

Find the .exc file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

Right mouse to Properties and set it to "run as Administrator".

Works now.

9. don't work for me, is there a "crash" log file for upload?

10. klieberung

klieberung Gamer

nothing of this work for me!

11. Nobleninja98

Nobleninja98 Rookie

Grazie Kunos!
    Spero il multiplayer venga aggiunto al piu presto!

12. Darek

Darek Rookie

I have the same problem :(

13. Wim Bries

Wim Bries Gamer

Same prob here .. loads logo and then 3 grey screens. Does this happen only on triples, or are there people with the same prob with a single screen?

14. juluka

juluka Hardcore Simmer

All I can say is Wow gentlemen!!!...Nice Work...

15. Carra

Carra Rookie

press F11 and choose the language, thaen ri-press F11 and enjoy ;)

16. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

How do we know what version we are using?

gonepostal76 and Tony Vargas like this.
  17. klieberung

klieberung Gamer

f11 doesnt work problem still there. 34 euros for a grey screen.

18. klieberung

klieberung Gamer

my logs here:

Attached Files:

19. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

(SOLVED) I only have a grey screen too, I do not see a Main Menu, it's just grey until I hit Shift+Tab and enter Steam view, after escape I see menus to practice etc... but i cant set up my wheel or resolutions, there's no options to do this, I assume I am not seeing what is on the Main Menu.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  20. klieberung

klieberung Gamer

same thing for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.