1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

No permission to read or post on ACC Support forum

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by t1sch, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Jap671

Jap671 Rookie

Already sent a mail to support, last week, no answer so far, still stuck.

Edit: adding some information to this problem: whenever I select "External Accounts" and click on the "associate with Steam" button, I'm logged in with my original credentials, as "Japuraltah", and not with this "Jap671" credentials.
    "Japuraltah" is registered with the same email adress I log into steam and I can perfectly play ACC from that email adress through steam.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  2. Jap671

Jap671 Rookie

I linked to my second ACC account, I still appear as "Unlicensed", can a mod fix that please?
    Thanks.

3. Bernhard42

Bernhard42 Rookie

I connected steam account here, the status here says I am checked ACC user, but I cannot post in support forum - there it says I do not have sufficient rights?! What is going on here?!

jörgen wahlby likes this.
  4. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

If Kunos are insistent that users have to jump though these hoops to get support, the least they could do is help people do so.

Between that and continually locking perfectly reasonable threads with no explanation is really poor form. You guys have my sympathy.

5. iltrex

iltrex Rookie

I cannot create posts in "ACC Troubleshooting". how can I get the permissions?

6. rivotril_

rivotril_ Rookie

same here

7. brim00

brim00 Rookie

Wont let me download any attached files in posts, just gives me an error and says I dont have permission. Any thoughts?

8. ignission

ignission Simracer

You need to link your Steam account to the forum.

9. brim00

brim00 Rookie

Thanks!!

ignission likes this.
  10. preDo

preDo Rookie

Seems like devs/admins need to gave you privilegies to post a troubleshoot post no?

Please, I have a crash in options menu to report. Can not change options :))))

EDIT: NVM - maybe just needed to post once?

11. Roy_33

Roy_33 Gamer

You need to link your steam account to the forum!

12. preDo

preDo Rookie

mmm maybe it works with a bit of delay then, cause checked after the link and little button was still hidden ^^

13. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Kunos can't fix this for you, you need to setup your profile in steam.

Here's what I see from my end:

This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
    If you know this person, encourage them to set up their profile and join in the gaming!

14. ITNoetic

ITNoetic Rookie

I think I can post, but I can't download forum attachments, which is what I just created this forum account to do. Ugh

15. CoronaAce

CoronaAce Rookie

Same for me. I will check after this post as it is my first one on the forum.

Edit: Seems fine now, after first post.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  16. Me too, i added my steam profile but still I have not the permission..
    Why?

Thanks

Edit:
    Sorry, now it works, probably we have to wait 1 hour or so , then it works :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  17. silvanob2

silvanob2 Gamer

I got exactely the same issue !

18. silvanob2

silvanob2 Gamer

Seems to be working now, thank you !

19. Hugh_Mungus

Hugh_Mungus Rookie

Hi all,

Newcomer and from what I have just read I need to post here to be able to post in support?

While I'm here has anyone seen any improvements to career mode in game over the years? I'm embarking on the final 2 hour race at Imola and hoping the AI (particularly back markers) take it easy on me lol

20. can you give me the permission to post something, i've been waiting for days for my contribution to be activated.