1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE SRO E-Sport Championship launches 2020 programme

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Oh, i see. Thanks :)

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Still slow and far away from the best times - could improve 8/10 yesterday and now want to make it into the 1.58.xx with the boatley at silverstone. Really nice to follow the other people and to learn from them. Its something different to share the track with real drivers. ;)

C3PO, Fremen_78 and Freddie Seng like this.
  3. matt_had

matt_had Gamer

There are some seriously quick times. I think I've hit my limit at 1.54.9xx at Nurburgring in the ferrari. Over 2 seconds off the top.

sissydriver likes this.
  4. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Its a shame, beacause lots of people are even buying setups just to make it to the top 10. A real shame. This should have been fixed, to see truly who is faster. I am pretty sure, that with fixed setups results would have been different, especially with those "aliens" who get setups directly from engineers....

gunner1483 likes this.
  5. Luca Zari

Luca Zari Racer

Don't say these absurdities, if you are an alien, make time, otherwise no set-up will allow it.

6. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Totally agree with you. But a nice setup, make the difference, especially in this tights leaderboards. And if you have someone who make this setups for you / you buy the setups, you are a step ahead of the others who cannot do this.

7. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Well I´m certain others are paying for those setups and don´t even reach #100.
    Mate, it´s a competition with rules. Have fun pushing yourself instead of wishing of a different competition ;)

pdf3108 and sissydriver like this.
  8. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Of course i have fun doing it, been in the wheel since 26th afternoon!
    But that does not mean that I do not give my opinion on what I personally think is being done well, and my feedback, for future competitions and events.
    I thank Kunos for all the effort they are having these weeks, and for this opportunity that many of us are enjoying, but if I see something that is wrong, I say it, I do not shut up like many others here who only know how to see the good side.

9. In an event, Kunos fixed the set ups. In the end, the same people where doing the same ultra alien times. So, enjoy your level and always try to improve, but fixing set ups will still not work :p

10. Si.

Si. Simracer

It would’ve been nice if they’d mixed the format up a bit across the tracks as per the Special Events e.g, a Hot Lap, a Hot Stint, Weather etc. I generally do better in Stints and a bit better again with Weather.

Vision_Slayer_525 likes this.
  11. theivansk

theivansk Racer

You did not understand my posture. My whole petition is that, if setups were fixed, seems would have been more fair.

12. I understand that. My posture is that it's fair both ways, because fast people are fast anyway

Freddie Seng and chksix like this.
  13. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Of course mate, that's 100% true!

Vision_Slayer_525 likes this.
  14. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I'm not fast but I'll buy setups from Coach Dave just to support him. I'm quite sure it will not make me faster though :)

15. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Set ups are part of racing....however you acquire them. That said who would pay for a set up anyway? They are pretty personal things....

16. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Is there even anyone selling setups for acc, besides Perel? And he's pretty far off alien pace , doubt buying he's setups will make anyone much faster. In iracing setup shops are a big thing but even there the setups available are usually not enough for the top level.

17. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Well maybe it´s a matter of language but stating "It´s a real shame" sounds different that providing positive feedback ;)

18. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Being good driver is not just about driving skills, but also about being able to understand your car and be able to setup it properly for your driving style. So it’s part of competition.

19. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

I understand this setup theme
    Me as an average Joe driver would make a "good" setup a bit faster in laptime, for sure, but it won't make me a better(faster) driver overall because I do same bad habits as before, just a bit faster
    Watch Nils Naujoks videos, some months ago he climbs leaderboard top with "standard agressive" setups...

20. The only problem right now is everyone is in the same car (unsurprisingly) lol. So it's gonna be Bentleys, Audis and Porsches.

IMO next year if they do this again they should do "Top X of each manufacturers makes it".