1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC online server status

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by menos | M6, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Odirse

Odirse Gamer

Nothing here either. Can't join any multiplayer games or whatsoever.

I gave up trying to look at my driver stats very long time ago...

2. iVG

iVG Alien

Updating back end ?

3. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

everyday?

4. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Can be, but I'm having these connecting issue for more than 2 weeks, nearly 3 now.:(
    For me it has been a continuous state of on and off for some time.

5. Personally i'm getting a bit tired of the poor multiplayer network this game seems to run on, stats page often takes more than one attempt to load, server listing often takes ages to populate, disconnects from races and now everything is down.

hiboudev, CatXn, bbspadon and 2 others like this.
  6. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

+1 I am also getting a bit annoyed by being disconnected from MP server frequently or not being able to load the server list. It is happening for too long now and I am a bit dissapointed by COMPETIZIONE side of sim at the moment

X_Racer01 and bbspadon like this.
  7. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

no serverlist...

8. Nox

Nox Racer

9. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Here we go again

10. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

Today CP server 6/6 Monza, after several seconds of formation lap, the formation hud dissapeared and the race finished (the fireworks were shown though).
    Next race in multiplayer (matchmaking), hit by the lag of the car behind me...
    I hope to be more lucky next time

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

1st, I know nothing about networking.

Don't know if this might have something to do here, but I am having problems I have never had before with my IP, like the speed being 0.01 Mbps, not for very long, but I would think that would pose a problem.

I don't have high speed internet, usually only around 7.00 Mbps, but never anything like 0.01 Mbps.

And steaming, has been quite intermittent recently.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  12. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

No server list for me right now. Again. The MP is becoming big problem it seems.

Raph.0013 and RWa like this.
  13. Raph.0013

Raph.0013 Rookie

same for me

14. blasotto

blasotto Rookie

same here

15. boban666

boban666 Rookie

Same here.Red light and "disconnect".

16. Frankiez

Frankiez Gamer

Same here. This seems to be the Achilles Heel for Kunos...what a shame

17. markes

markes Rookie

Still nothing? It's such a shame seeing the multiplayer side of this game being so badly done... It would be a blast if it worked properly.

18. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Isn’t that because of Steam not Kunos o_O, I am just repeating what I think I heard somewhere

19. markes

markes Rookie

Is it? I think that's odd, to be honest. Every other game is behaving in a good way. It seems there's something with the online side of this game that it's not properly done.

20. falcon2081

falcon2081 Rookie

Servers seems to be down yet again today. Seems to be a common occurrence lately.