1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Gamer

From the first post here.

Fremen_78 likes this.
  2. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Look at the Picture thats attached server says join but in the left under corner it says server is full!

and i'm not the only one with this problem atm!

3. kashifm

kashifm Racer

Tried joining the third (the only race I tried) race of today and had the same thing happen again. Looks like Kunos are turning a blind eye towards this thread, at the moment.

4. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I'm holding out hope that their upcoming multiplayer updates will be so comprehensive that it's just not worth fixing the old tech at this point. I really hope that's the case...

5. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

Sorry, haven't been following the news recently but is Kunos bringing multiplayer updates in 1.4?

6. trutya

trutya Simracer

full server message for me too, 2 times in the evening. still got 2 CP points for nothing :D

7. trutya

trutya Simracer

i refreshed immediately and tried to join. never failed until now.
    if you wait for 1-2 minutes, you probably get crowded out, but if you press immediately to join, you usually succeed.

8. 1.4 physics updates were implemented in 1.3.10, so 1.4 should bring only MP updates and finetuning

9. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Gamer

I was just wondering if it was maybe an UI issue. Since there's a lot of them!

Anyway, by the looks of it, the multiplayer is messed up at least since last Friday. So, let's wait.

10. Bagzsky

Bagzsky Rookie

I tried to enter the server twice today - every time I have information please refresh (I click on refresh data) and unfortunately nothing happens, after going to the main menu and returning to the multiplayer unfortunately I already have information registering full try again. Any ideas why I don't see the join on the server

11. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Is the weather the same for all the splits? Just curious

Just finished a 45min race in a Tempest Zolder. That was hard. Had pace for 5th but ended 2nd cause others were pushing too much :p

12. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

I keep clicking refresh until it lets me join, it usually takes 10-15 seconds. If it shows full, that means your ratings are lower than other players and the game picked them first.

I love wet races. During one CP race on Nurburgring I started at P15 and ended up P3 thanks to the thunderstorm.

13. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

I don't think that's true, today I entered with a CP rating of 7. There must me something else that decides who enters

14. holnivek

holnivek Gamer

It's not just CP, pretty sure SA is taken into account as well.

15. @Cirith Ungol @holnivek

16. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

17. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Gamer

No. All CP races are independent within the randomness described in the first post of this thread. So you might get the 18h race with green track, pouring racing at night time and the 20h race at noon, clear skies and rubbered track.

That's usually what happens. I won a Brands Hatch race like that, because I didn't crash. lol

It's fun, but after a month or more of CP races (leaping days) it gets a little annoying that more often than not, the races are at night and/or raining. The percentages set for both things are clearly not mixing well with all the other variables.

18. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

What I mean is if 18h race for example, is the same weather for all splits, or if it can be different

19. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

So if I understood correctly, if you are given a number lower than 901 you are one of the top players in CP servers?

Last CP race I did I had #806, and I've only done like 7 or 8 races with mixed results. Seems weird to me.

20. One of the best 900 players, that's easy knowing how small the playerbase is