1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setup Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Skaven Zverov, May 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

I would like to save in high quality, because I can’t read anything with the current quality!

thNk you for your hard work!

David

Skaven Zverov likes this.
  2. pgreenwo

pgreenwo Rookie

Thanks for this. A great deal of work and much appreciated

3. kickers2k1

kickers2k1 Rookie

Thanks for this, but can anybody explain what TC2 does?

4. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

TC1 sets the limit at which the engine cuts power to the wheels losing traction. TC2 sets the level to which that power is reduced.

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Freddie Seng, kickers2k1 and Ivanka like this.
  6. mashmashbeep

mashmashbeep Gamer

Excellent idea, thanks for doing this and posting.

7. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Hey, thanks! Let's see what @Aristotelis say about the brake pads, i will gladly make the change, of course.

About second part, did you meant rear ABR too soft can cause entry oversteer due to diffusor stall? It is an excellent tip, i will add it.

8. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Glad you like it :)

9. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Not a problem, if guide can help, i am glad :D

Will post more updates these days, how to approach setup from start.

10. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

You can download it, go to the link, example, https://sta.sh/01xbr64ne7dr , it should look something like this:

upload_2020-5-11_16-46-57.png

then you have download button on the right, size is 1888x8618, good enough to read, or you can click on the image strip, and you get something like this:

upload_2020-5-11_16-48-7.png

just right click, save image as, and that should work too.

Let me know if it works. If it doesn't i will make another link with WeTransfer.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  11. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

No problem, glad to be of help :)

12. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Np, and yes, i should add TC2 explanation, thanks for reminding me of it :D

kickers2k1 likes this.
  13. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Thanks for simple explanation, i will add that to the guide :)

tjr likes this.
  14. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Also, can anyone check what i've put as Steering Ratio? Is that correct, or can i change it somehow to represent ACC values better? ( 12.0 in guide )

15. Rasyid

Rasyid Rookie

Thank you! ;)

16. If I’m not mistaken I think yesterday I saw tire temps and pressures are inverted. Less air = less temps. You have it the other way around.

17. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

I linked my steam-account yesterday to simply say thanks for putting this together. I am waiting for ACC on PS4 but the guide you have made, makes a lot of stuff understable. Thanks for making this handy guide and thanks to all who contributed :)

18. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

I am not sure i understood what you meant. Can you be more specific?

19. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

No problem, glad you like it :)

And welcome to the forum :)

P308R likes this.
  20. In Solutions to handling issues section in the column Other you say if the tires are overheating to increase pressure, and if they're cold to reduce pressure. It is the other way around. If they're overheating reduce pressure and if they're cold increase it. More molecules of air more molecules bouncing of each other, more friction you get more heat ergo if they're cold increase pressure and vice versa.

Otherwise great job, that must've taken lots of time.