1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Setup Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Skaven Zverov, May 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

I am an oldtimer here but in the console part of the forum ;)

Skaven Zverov likes this.
  2. soulmatrix3

soulmatrix3 Rookie

Excellent document. Thank you for the time putting all this together.

How do you get this to print without cutting off data? Tried using the Windows Image processes, even through importing through powerpoint and cropping (significant loss of resolution). No way to crop without losing something. Is it possible to create a PDF with page breaks that don't lose data?

3. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Ah, lol, :D

4. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Hmmmm....I definitely then need to make another document with pages for printing. I am not printing savvy, so i can't help you, someone from first few pages did the printing, i think, without loss of info, you can ask them :)

Edit: Turk has printed it, try asking him for printing settings :)

5. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Ah i see, that is Chris Haye's cheat sheet...I didn't notice that at all, but will change it, thanks :)

And thanks, just wanted to help out the community :)

6. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

OiTant and Vítor Sousa like this.
  7. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

i don't know if it's a problem whith my pc, but when i try to download it, i have message of the page don't exist...

8. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Just checked the link, it works, download button works.

Do you see the page when you click on the link?

If you do, click on image ( this will zoom it in ) and then right click > open image in new tab or right click>save as.

Hope these works, let me know.

9. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

Immagine.png Immagine 2.png

10. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

11. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

@Skaven Zverov it gives me the same error. You can do it because your logged in maybe?
    Try it in an incognito browser window to try and see if it works

12. Turk

Turk Alien

The download button didn't seem to do much for me, but then I noticed it was a jpeg and could just right click and save.

13. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

As Turk said, and i explained a few times, just download the jpeg file, right mouse click on the image> save as...

I don't know, where to put images, Stash should be working with or without logging in.

Anyone else experiencing the download button problem?

I've also added WeTransfer link to the latest version both in original post, and few posts above.

14. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Yeah, i've said that, i've also added that possibility on original post, thanks.

I will try to find a different place for image to be, since obviously this stash sucks. :D

15. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Is this right? I'd always worked the other way round, lower pressure = greater contact patch and rolling resistance = more heat into tires and vice versa

16. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Hmmmm, i really think we need to shed a light on this. @Aristotelis and others, can we clear this up?

Me, myself am not sure which one is true, now, we need to clear this up fast and if needed, change in guide.

Thanks for lighting up this issue :)

17. Turk

Turk Alien

I could see how both could be true under different circumstances. The air inside the tyre is going to heat up with use and more pressure means more heat. But a low pressure tyre is going to have more movement which will also create heat.

18. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

19. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Np, my pleasure :)

20. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Now it begs the question of how to implement this info into guide...if both are true.