1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Yea everything down. Maybe they are doing some back end updates or something at the moment too

2. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Out of interest, is it a licensing thing or implementation thing? I have seen leagues enter a random normal car with funky livery that is specifically used by one of the race directors as a safety car if needed. Would be good to have an option of the actual safety car that can be just driven by an actual person if needed. If it’s a licensing issue though can see why that wouldn’t be possible

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Aris told us multiple times, there are no special VR improvements. Either the graphics performance get better for all or not.

That Kunos is now able to update the Special Events without having to update the game.
    Nothing for you to do, just FYI.

4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

5. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

No multiplayer updates at all..:(

6. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

7. The new Special Events tab is lovely

8. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

He did? where? Must've missed that, please link, thanks

9. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Improved automatic Setup UI system

What is this?

10. Probably the bug with the suspension graph, but idk

11. TXC_IJOJOI

TXC_IJOJOI Racer

AndyK70, sirgaric and Pulley like this.
  12. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

all I ll say is that Sparks in MP are back and that is all we need, thank you <3

lordpatou, ignission, Tundra and 7 others like this.
  13. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I was about to write the same. Sparks! :cool:

Tundra and Maciej Malinowski like this.
  14. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

As a console player I am thrilled to see those improvements for PC. Gives me an appetite of what to come.

Great work :)

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I was hoping 1.4 would address at least some of the broken features in the MP lobby when using it from Australia.

First load, still no option to filter out high latency servers, still not 1 of the 5 public servers I host appear in the lobby. Thanks again Kunos, the only working feature is still the search box in the entire MP UI. :mad:

CP window is still a broken feature please remove this from the UI of the users that will never have access to this, you have had long enough to address this issue but its of no concern to you.

upload_2020-5-14_22-5-12.png

Quick join, first 2 attempts put me into 250ms + servers. Takes for ever to even see my ping in the server. At least they werent over 300ms like they used to be but still I see no purpose for this button in the UI give us the option to remove it still.

The general lobby shows much the same servers as before, filters seem to do nothing still. The preferences for SA and RC are still not implemented why dont you just remove this from the UI also.

I haven't looked into the admin handbook yet but I don't expect to see anything positive there after seeing the entire MP lobby is just as functionally broken as it was since early access.

A big thanks to all the Kunos devs from everyone in Australia. :(:oops:

icemanzp, Rolz, R. Iván and 3 others like this.
  16. AdamYanek

AdamYanek Gamer

I guess they got tired of listening about 1.4 so they released it "unfinished" (no MP, gameplay algorithms, etc. ) :D

Dewald Nel and Maciej Malinowski like this.
  17. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

What about brake disk glow? As far as I can tell that’s been missing in MP as well.

18. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

L
    LOL that can be actually right so people calm down with those leaderboards and SC XDD

19. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

*puts on tin foil hat* :D