1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Nothing has changed in the terrible MP lobby or server options, so it sounds pretty close to spot on actually.

After_Midnight likes this.
  2. Ale Robles

Ale Robles Racer

"This April, the free ACC v1.4 update for PC Steam will introduce new features - including the car showroom, new driver/car personalization choices and additional options for multiplayer servers - and lots of improvements of the game features, UI and algorithmins." By Kunos website.

Seems they forgot about a couple of things...

3. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

What improved gameplay algorithms where supposed to come with 1.4?

4. steevee

steevee Racer

Most of them we got in the 1.3.xxx updates guys.

5. AdamYanek

AdamYanek Gamer

Don't know, but hoped for AI :)

6. Now with fullscreen you can move the mouse out of the game if you have more than one screen without having to do anything! Thanks for this!

7. RWa

RWa Simracer

Seems a lot of disappointed people around here.

R. Iván and Ale Robles like this.
  8. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

ok now hype is going down, we can start complaining again and asking for moahr :p:p:p
    (PLS DON'T)

Phildonn and Vision_Slayer_525 like this.
  9. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Anyone has an idea (maybe @pankykapus ) what this problem was? I'm curious if it relates to something I had experienced

10. Changelog says that the core physics have been updated, I don't know what it is, but I feel the car is much more precise now
    FFB feels a little tiny bit worse, but maybe I just have to change the settings

11. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

That´s the bad thing about hype

12. RWa

RWa Simracer

Yes people are very demanding nowadays.

13. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

Out of interest does anyone know how big the dev team is at Kunos?

14. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Close the game, count the names in the credits.

swigaffu likes this.
  15. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Agreed, the behavior feels more natural.
    Also... try to catch this in iracing:

Maciej Malinowski and chksix like this.
  16. I dont notice any difference lol

17. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Lol everything mentioned has literally been added into the game

18. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

Good point :D

19. Radoslaw

Radoslaw Racer

chksix and Freddie Seng like this.
  20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Id just like something to work in the MP lobby beyond the search box and improved server features. Nothing came in this area but I see a new sun Icon ingame so I should be happy.
    Which ones.