1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Thank you for this summary ;) But when you annonced the V1.4, there was also a mention of "new driver/car personalization choices". I admit it, the driver customization has been unblocked but what about the new customization possibilities for the car ? Can we hope to see the personalization tool evolve?

theivansk and Iketani like this.
  2. Jonnela

Jonnela Racer

Talk about placebo lol.

3. Ale Robles

Ale Robles Racer

Where are new features like new car customization, showroom and multilayer?

4. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

There is no tyre model update from 3.13 to 1.4, most of the tyre/car updates were done before the 1st SRO race and just got compiled and listed now.

5. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Probably if you load your old setup this may cause a bug.

6. I felt the same whit aggressive set up, so I don't think this is the issue. But I think more gain fixes the issue

7. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Ok Model might be the wrong wording to use but there has been tuning..
    fine tuning of slick tyres wear.
    - Fine tuning of slick tyres tearing/graining.
    Yeh even tried the new default sets as well.
    Dick..

Vision_Slayer_525 likes this.
  8. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

He probably prefers more weight, anyways IMO being so dependent on FFB to develop skills isn't really effective and won't get too far either.

9. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Really? o_O
    There has been some tuning to the new wear feature of the tyres: tearing, it has nothing to do with initial behaviour of the car, if anything changes it’s really subtle and the way you described it just looks like a placebo, seriously :rolleyes:

10. Will the car and driver customization come to career mode ? Tried it and you still get the generic livery and driver options. Thanks for the update great job in these times especially with the SRO events, Console release and gt4's coming.

Vision_Slayer_525 likes this.
  11. Maciej Malinowski

Actually being dependent on FFB is very good way but you need ability to feel the car through FFB no matter the FFB not through FFB you remember, I am not saying muscle memory isn’t important, it is but you also need to be able to adapt it quickly, like change frequency of your muscle memory if you know what I mean

12. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Disappointed that there is no car customisation as indicated.

Also no option for an English nationality (while there is Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish), we do exist and it is important to us, we aren't just 'Great Britain'

LeiF and theivansk like this.
  13. Iketani

Iketani Simracer

the free Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.4 update for PC Steam will introduce new features – including the car showroom, new driver/car personalization choices...

Where are the new car personalization choices?

14. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

That is the question ...

Iketani likes this.
  15. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

bloody hell, So much Complaining

TXC_IJOJOI, Dookie, AndyK70 and 5 others like this.
  16. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yea i get it, what if muscle memory fails you? right? then on times like this sheer reflexes will only help you.
    I used to play DR 1 without FFB and honestly it is like adapting to feel the world without eyes BUT on other hand it trained me to look for other clues like visual clues,sound and actually creating muscles memory of tyres in my brain so i could predict on how much throttle car will most likely step out,To this date my inability to setup FFB in DR1 helped me to develop my skills not even joking.

17. Maciej Malinowski

New option to pick banner on the front windshild has been added with 1.3.10 , nothing is missing ;);)

Vi42per and jaxx_za like this.
  18. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Gamer

Many thanks to the entire development team for the great update. Now i am looking forward to further improvements and additions.
    But for now you guys should take a deep breath and enjoy what you delivered. Thanks again.

19. Demonaz

Demonaz Rookie

I really like ACC and the updates, just a little disappointed there seems to be no improvement to AI; still the problem in single player championship that at 95% AI strength or higher the AI do double pitstops because they don't make it on fuel at the end of the stint. So I'm doing the championship at max 94 % AI Strength and slowing myself down via setups :( Otherwise there is no point in doing the races. Problem has been reported so hopefully a fix will come eventually. Other than that, just got my new computer delivered and a race seat is on the way, so I still will have fun with ACC :)

tlsmikey likes this.
  20. Maciej Malinowski

custom drivers looking better than ever :D:D:D

20200514170236_1.jpg

banb, carlossanchez97 and Coanda like this.