1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The Bentley Continental GT3 - 2nd gen, 2018

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

There's an alien in the league I race in that drives Bentley, can do low 40's ay Kyalami in it

2. slatanek

slatanek Gamer

Sorry for being blunt but it feels like u are crying about not being able to overtake in the Bentley whereas others have no problem with that. I've overtaken people in the corners, in the braking zone and on the straights. This is the beauty of gt3 racing - every car is OP on certain tracks. It's not like group C where one car dominated for a decade. Look at last Jardier stream (he's an alien) where he takes the BMW M6 and puts it on pole and wins on Laguna Seca which shouldn't suit the beemer. In this same race I took my Bentley from p33 to p8 overtaking Audis, Ferraris, Lexuses and so on. So I really don't get drivers complaining about cars being too slow. It's more likely u are too slow and not the car.

Son likes this.
  3. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

ah ok...drive with 89 liters 1.22.9xx (fastest) in laguna seca...constant i would say 1.23.5xx-1.24.5xx

u think that is slow?

4. slatanek

slatanek Gamer

If ur that fast and still have problems overtaking maybe u should work on your racecraft?

Son likes this.
  5. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

dont think so...i normaly dont wanna post my rating, but here u got it. CC goes down if i push so hard as i can...is normal...i overdrive the car and try better times and setup the car. so it goes up and down. i drive carefully with my opponents, because i have bad experience. my SA was 99, before it was changed to gain in every race u earnt trust to end a race.

Attached Files:

6. slatanek

slatanek Gamer

I didn't mean "racecraft" as in the in-game stat. When I say "racecraft" I mean your actual on-track behavior - whether you're aggressive enough to even make a proper pass and do it cleanly. Whether u know how to setup a pass. Those kinds of things. There's a lot more to racing than being fast and clean. Although being fast and clean is a good starting point.

7. freakyibotYT

freakyibotYT Rookie

yes i have also the issue with the bentley i am 1 sec slower than with the audi on Suzuka in audi iam doing with 100l 1.59.6 and with bentley 2.00.6-5 i mean this car is so underpowerd also the car is on the straight rubbish i mean i am in the slipstream and going slower than the aston in front of me. Its hard to overtake in the middle of the corner and i know how i have to overtake but with the boatley its really hard. Because bentley is bad on brakes and straight just in the corner entry its good and in the middle but wanted to say is you cant overtake there in the middle of the corner because then you have to go from the idealline and then you are slower again. Also on spa i am doing 1 sec slower in qualy then audi i am doing in audi 2.16.9 and with bentley 2.17.9.

8. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

i noticed that the gearbox is changed, 3rd gear is shorter as before

would be great to know all changes...not only it got better entry or more better traction...entry it is a bit better...but exit...mh

jfb33 likes this.
  9. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

ok....guys, why don't you write that you made the gearbox longer, is there anything else? with 1.4.0 was ok...that switching is a bit annoying.

10. slatanek

slatanek Gamer

Did u by any chance pick a 2018 track to drive on? 2018 Bent has a different gear ratios as part of the BoP. 2019 has shorter gear ratios, so if u choose 2019 tracks the gearing is different to 2018 tracks.

11. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

i got 1800h in that game, so do u think i dont know it? i was prepare my setup for 8h race on spa and it is 2019 track...so i can figure out what happened

12. slatanek

slatanek Gamer

Oh sorry, last time I checked they didn't mention in the news what is ur playtime in ACC.

13. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

I am not sure where to ask this question so that's why I post in here. Is there someone of you guys and girls that can run a lap on Monza and Misano with the 2015 and 2018 model and show me what is the difference in terms of laptimes between the 2?

I am curious if the old model can be competitive at all.

14. slatanek

slatanek Gamer

Why not doing it yourself?

15. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

That's a really good question! I have no pc that can run ACC and I am currently waiting for the PS4 version. That's the reason why I ask ;)

slatanek likes this.
  16. Zabbzi

Zabbzi Rookie

So the greatest advantage for the Bentley is its above average fuel consumption and massive 132L fuel tank. These two combine for easy 85 minute stints potentially 90 depending on conditions/driver skill. Well brothers and sisters unfortunately that time has ended. Was re-watching Aris' race at Paul Ricard and it was mentioned that the 2018 Bentley's fuel tank will be reduced to 120L. Good night my sweet prince. It was hilarious catching ill-prepared leagues for surprise when they didn't configure stint limits or mandatory stops for 90 minute races. For Aris, was this based on data from Bentley themselves or just a round of BoP to keep it in line with other cars.

17. CreedDE

CreedDE Rookie

@Zabbzi Did you get a timestamp where he said it? And where, on the actual Race stream or on the aftermath stream? Want to watch it and hear it myself. You would help me a lot if you can tell me the timestamp, i dont want to really check the full 5 hours of these 2 streams :D also maybe others want to hear it themself

Rolz likes this.
  18. CreedDE

CreedDE Rookie

Okay, i got it. Its in the aftermath. Here is a Link to the Video

19. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

This was mitigated anyway by stint limits or amount of required pitstops by most good leagues. The biggest difference would be in 90 minute races which have at least 1 mandatory pitstop (unless the admins decided against it for some reason), but even then it's only 3-4 laps less, so not a major change at all.